Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. 11:38 - Dec 31 with 1381 viewsScottishEddie

know we all take the piss out of them in the pub? Builth? Firekid?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:40 - Dec 31 with 1377 viewsLoyal

Congratulations on starting drinking early 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:44 - Dec 31 with 1366 viewsScottishEddie

Its late here genius.

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:45 - Dec 31 with 1361 viewsLoyal

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:44 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

Its late here genius.

Oh, your not in Swansea then, you were last week, have you built a time machine like I did ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:46 - Dec 31 with 1358 viewsScottishEddie

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:40 - Dec 31 by Loyal

Congratulations on starting drinking early 👍

Haven’t seen you about lately?

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:47 - Dec 31 with 1352 viewsScottishEddie

Huh?

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:48 - Dec 31 with 1349 viewsScottishEddie

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:45 - Dec 31 by Loyal

Oh, your not in Swansea then, you were last week, have you built a time machine like I did ?

I went on a thing with two sticky out bits

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:50 - Dec 31 with 1343 viewsScottishEddie

You need to chill Jamie, its Xmas.

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:59 - Dec 31 with 1327 viewsbuilthjack

yeh right. you talking to yourself. have fun c.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:25 - Dec 31 with 1207 viewsScottishEddie

come to the railway man? i’ll buy you a pint

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:30 - Dec 31 with 1195 viewsbuilthjack

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:25 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

are you a skinny long cnt? about 45?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:33 - Dec 31 with 1188 viewsScottishEddie

im 24

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:33 - Dec 31 with 1188 viewsLoyal

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:25 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

Are you saying you flew in a plane to the railway and want to buy me a pint or are you talking to yourself again ? I'm chilled Chris ...

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:34 - Dec 31 with 1185 viewsbuilthjack

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:33 - Dec 31 by Loyal

Are you saying you flew in a plane to the railway and want to buy me a pint or are you talking to yourself again ? I'm chilled Chris ...

Hes off his fcking head Loyal

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:34 - Dec 31 with 1185 viewsScottishEddie

Are you from builth

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:34 - Dec 31 with 1184 viewsScottishEddie

Are you from builth look i know your credentials

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:35 - Dec 31 with 1178 viewsbuilthjack

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:34 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

Are you from builth look i know your credentials

If you know me fine. Are you threatening me? Happy to meet.

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:55 - Dec 31 with 1149 viewsLoyal

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 11:46 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

Haven’t seen you about lately?

I'll be in tonight for a non alcho one before going to a party.

Edit, between 5 ish and 7 illness at the gym on princess way, got to keep the heart rate up mate, and not by snorting half of Peru !
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 15:06]

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 16:25 - Dec 31 with 1047 views_

Think Ken Builth is losing it a bit.

The Scotsman has had him in his pocket for months now.

Don't bite Ken it's new year's eve, get a drink down you 😂

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 16:57 - Dec 31 with 1007 viewsFireboy2

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 16:25 - Dec 31 by _

Think Ken Builth is losing it a bit.

The Scotsman has had him in his pocket for months now.

Don't bite Ken it's new year's eve, get a drink down you 😂

Notice i dont bite chris

The bellend aint worth it

All i will say is this pr!ck doesnt really want to meet up with ken,he isnt one to mess with
Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 17:59 - Dec 31 with 926 viewsScottishEddie

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 16:57 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

Notice i dont bite chris

The bellend aint worth it

All i will say is this pr!ck doesnt really want to meet up with ken,he isnt one to mess with

He’ll beat me up? so you are both new fans?

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 18:10 - Dec 31 with 902 viewsjack247

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:33 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

im 24

You’re hardly a seasoned lower league veteran yourself then
Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 18:13 - Dec 31 with 894 viewsDarran

Fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 18:17 - Dec 31 with 886 viewsairedale

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 18:13 - Dec 31 by Darran

Fuçking idiot.

I’ll bet there’ll be a few people around wearing one of those tonight.
Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 18:25 - Dec 31 with 864 viewsSgorioFruit

Imagine SgorioFruit in his hey day?
Would have torn poor Eddie to shreds, be it with a pint or with intellectual discourse

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 20:06 - Dec 31 with 788 viewsSgtbilko

Do all the Prem new coners to this site.. on 14:33 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

im 24

A millenial says it all! entitlement etc!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024