Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan 12:26 - Jan 11 with 2860 viewsTheRealFFS

Hi Swansea Fans,

I work on Channel 4's The Real Football Fan Show, a show dedicated to giving proper football fans a platform to voice their genuine opinions. We're back for a new series later this month and we're hoping to feature a Swansea City fan on the show.

We're after someone to appear in our Fan Battle section ( to go up against a Cardiff fan and tell them why Swansea are the bigger and better of the two clubs. We're after opinionated fans with plenty to say.

If you think you could come on the show and tell a rival Cardiff fan what's what, or know somebody who'd be ideal, please get in touch at ap@uffproductions.tv. There's potential for a small fee if we do find the ideal fan.

Thanks Swansea fans and thanks mods,
Joe
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 22:29 - Jan 11 with 557 viewslonglostjack

“ We’re after opinionated fans with plenty to say” - You clearly don’t get football do you Joe? Rugby? Public school ?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 22:31]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 22:30 - Jan 11 with 556 viewsLeonWasGod

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 22:19 - Jan 11 by WxmJax

Another vote for Darran then
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 22:20]

Get one of his shirts on there, bring a bit of class to the show!
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 23:47 - Jan 11 with 506 viewsDJack

I would think either Loyal or Pencoed for this.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 23:58 - Jan 11 with 502 viewsLoyal

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:00 - Jan 11 by sainthelens

Gotta be Loyal.

I'm happy to and then how about a little bit of grappling for extra time. Bring them on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 00:00 - Jan 12 with 500 viewssainthelens

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 23:58 - Jan 11 by Loyal

I'm happy to and then how about a little bit of grappling for extra time. Bring them on.

Let him do all the talking then knock the cvnt out.
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 00:04 - Jan 12 with 496 viewsLoyal

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 00:00 - Jan 12 by sainthelens

Let him do all the talking then knock the cvnt out.

Never a chore 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 00:26 - Jan 12 with 480 viewsowainglyndwr

Send in Cooney and Phil
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024