Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yank / foreign posters 08:50 - Jan 13 with 4347 viewspencoedjack

Have they all left now we are no longer in the PL?

i know a few foreigners travel to games especially in London.
Yank / foreign posters on 20:51 - Jan 17 with 846 viewsJajess

Dane still around
Yank / foreign posters on 13:01 - Jan 18 with 775 viewsJJJack

Yank / foreign posters on 20:51 - Jan 17 by Jajess

Dane still around

Which is even more impressive in some ways. On account of the fact we chopped "your King's" head off!
Yank / foreign posters on 16:23 - Jan 18 with 719 viewsLoyal

Yank / foreign posters on 13:01 - Jan 18 by JJJack

Which is even more impressive in some ways. On account of the fact we chopped "your King's" head off!

Guillotine or in an Isis way ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Yank / foreign posters on 01:26 - Jan 19 with 668 viewssioni

Yank / foreign posters on 04:00 - Jan 14 by Cooperman

Do you originate from Swansea or have family ties to here? I'm always fascinated by the fans I hear about from the far corners of the earth.

Would be proud to say yes, but no. Only personal connection one Rob Harvard ex prof of Spanish at Swansea and devoted supporter and season ticket holder, now living in Aberystwyth.
I was born in Pontypridd, mining family, in 1940, emigrated to Canada in 1964 on my ownsome.
Always had a hankering for travelling . Too much boyhood consumption of books factual and fictional about the glories of British empire building?
In Canada, moved around quite a bit, every different location merely meant an opportunity to work out where i wanted to go next.A couple of times my wife woke up only to ask querulously: “John, where are we?” Could have been anywhere in one of 12 different locations in primarily BC and Ontario.To truly appreciate Canada one needs a perspective on time and distance where travelling 4 to 500 k’s to get home to play an early football game the following day is a pleasant opportunity.
Anyway, here’s to the game tomorrow from the comfort of my armchair. Would normally be travelling in foreign climesfor three months if not for 4 horrendous months of the dreaded malady from another thread: SCIATICA.
Yank / foreign posters on 09:29 - Jan 19 with 620 viewsPolskijack

Yank / foreign posters on 19:19 - Jan 17 by Yossarian

Great news.

We have an official supporters club here with a healthy membership and dedicated site owner and mods.

https://m.facebook.com/SwansPolska/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024