Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should have done it earlier. 19:26 - Jan 25 with 1178 viewsWxmJax

New York La Guadia airport shuts due to lack of air traffic controllers because of (cough) illness and Trump buckles immediately. They know what to do in future now but it was pretty obvious beforehand.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Should have done it earlier. on 19:50 - Jan 25 with 1141 viewsexiledclaseboy

35 days, still no money for the wall after saying the shutdown would continue until Congress coughed up. Another humiliation for the “president”. And his speech tonight was unhinged. 25th amendment.

Poll: Tory leader

Should have done it earlier. on 08:56 - Jan 26 with 1036 viewsKilkennyjack

#trumpcaved on twitter is worth a look.

Trump promised a wall and delivered a cave ...😂🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

Should have done it earlier. on 09:18 - Jan 26 with 1022 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

From what I read it never was shut / closed and that statement is either a blatant lie or the person who said so was misinformed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Should have done it earlier. on 10:38 - Jan 26 with 966 viewsSTID2017

Should have done it earlier. on 09:18 - Jan 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

From what I read it never was shut / closed and that statement is either a blatant lie or the person who said so was misinformed.

You're so much the expert on that ..

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Should have done it earlier. on 17:58 - Jan 26 with 880 viewsWxmJax

Should have done it earlier. on 09:18 - Jan 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do tell what happened then Dyssy. The FAA stopped flights going in to LaGuardia which resulted in the cancellation of flights going out What doesn't go in can't then fly out. Hey presto, Trump caves in immediately. What did you hear ?
I know you're a big lover of the daily fail. Here's there take on it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6632415/amp/ALL-fl

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Should have done it earlier. on 08:01 - Jan 27 with 768 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should have done it earlier. on 17:58 - Jan 26 by WxmJax

Do tell what happened then Dyssy. The FAA stopped flights going in to LaGuardia which resulted in the cancellation of flights going out What doesn't go in can't then fly out. Hey presto, Trump caves in immediately. What did you hear ?
I know you're a big lover of the daily fail. Here's there take on it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6632415/amp/ALL-fl

From what I can see they initiated a 'ground stop'. That meant they temporarily (for about an hour it seems) restricted the amount of planes that were allowed to take off that were heading to La Guardia.

Planes were still landing there and planes were still taking off. So no it was not closed. I'm not arguing it likely influenced President Trump's decision to cave. I agree with that.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024