Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A-Z of Swansea on a Millwall fans forum 14:20 - Feb 6 with 2063 viewsGlyn1

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/a-to-z-of-swansea-city.31778/

Interesting. Presumably the Millwall fan who posted this, named Moody, is also a Swans fan? Does he post on this site as well?

I've been lurking on their forums and they are surprisingly pessimistic about the result, presumably because of the way they lost to us at Millwall. Personally, I'm worried that our midfield will be overrun, and they've had a decent series of results in the last few weeks.

Our team in September was Mulder, Roberts, van der Hoorn, Rodon, Olsson (Montero, 66), James (Carroll, 60), Fer (Naughton, 35), Grimes, Celina, Baker-Richardson, and McBurnie.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

A-Z of Swansea on a Millwall fans forum on 14:59 - Feb 6 with 1932 viewssainthelens

Their team is crap, the fans are inbred and we will win on Saturday.
Let's move on yeah.
A-Z of Swansea on a Millwall fans forum on 15:11 - Feb 6 with 1900 viewspencoedjack

I presume another poor turn out from Millwall? I guess a lot of egg fans will be leaving early on our side too.

Anyone know how many tickets they've sold (Builty)?
A-Z of Swansea on a Millwall fans forum on 16:08 - Feb 7 with 1165 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

A-Z of Swansea on a Millwall fans forum on 20:11 - Feb 7 with 952 viewsSTID2017

A-Z of Swansea on a Millwall fans forum on 16:08 - Feb 7 by felixstowe_jack

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024