Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cardiff Forum. 00:13 - Feb 7 with 8997 viewslifelong

I sometimes have a glance at their forum and came across this thread this evening, they’ve gone into ‘Could be as big as Barcelona’ mode again.
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=204860
The Cardiff Forum. on 22:02 - Feb 8 with 1287 viewsTNT

The Cardiff Forum. on 21:37 - Feb 8 by taffpunk

Now this IS more interesting. Having recently gone to Cologne and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, myself and Mrs TP wish to explore Germany more. I know Berlin still has a huge Punk scene, but from a couples point of view which of the other German cities would you suggest we go to next.

Bremen is awesome mate...but you will meet Jacks there. You seem like the kind of guy they'd have a beer with though. Don't expect an easy ride banter wise, but cracking people who would take care of you and Mrs TP...well, Mrs TP at least!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Cardiff Forum. on 22:51 - Feb 8 with 1247 viewsProfessor

Now this IS more interesting. Having recently gone to Cologne and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, myself and Mrs TP wish to explore Germany more. I know Berlin still has a huge Punk scene, but from a couples point of view which of the other German cities would you suggest we go to next.

Hannover is a bit dull. Was offered a job there for serious money about 8 years ago. We even went for a look as a family. Hamburg is nice and increasingly gentrified- bit like Treorci. Munich is great to stroll around. Less affected by bombing. Amazingly Bavarian, but excellent beer and food (unless you are vegetarian). Berlin is one of the most interesting places
I have visited. Was lucky to get up the Bundestag dome with little wait. Amazing view over city and into chamber. You can see the Red Army bullet holes in the old Reichstag parts. The Brandenburger Tor is impressive. Had a little boat trip on the river too. Was lucky to have been invited to speak at a conference in Berlin Vet School. We had the conference dinner in the rowing club on the Wannsee. Was pointed out the little island in the middle where Hitler and his inner circle often holed up over the weekend and where the ‘Final
Solution’ was formulated. The Holocaust Memorial I walked past the following morning seemed more poignant knowing that. Oddly I was in Israel a few days later, but that is another story
The Cardiff Forum. on 07:47 - Feb 9 with 1137 viewstaffpunk

Cheers for the suggestions, much appreciated. I'd imagine it's the first time Hamburg has ever been compared to Treorchy in a post on the 'net.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Cardiff Forum. on 13:05 - Feb 9 with 1073 viewsProfessor

The Cardiff Forum. on 07:47 - Feb 9 by taffpunk

Cheers for the suggestions, much appreciated. I'd imagine it's the first time Hamburg has ever been compared to Treorchy in a post on the 'net.

You are welcome. Don’t know about the music scene other than Berlin has a massive gay/techno scene.
The Cardiff Forum. on 13:06 - Feb 9 with 1067 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff Forum. on 13:05 - Feb 9 by Professor

You are welcome. Don’t know about the music scene other than Berlin has a massive gay/techno scene.

Have you told Darran????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Cardiff Forum. on 13:10 - Feb 9 with 1055 viewsLoyal

Berlin's punk scene is out of control, it's fcking massive mate.
Punk n Disorderly fest is a great example.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024