Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ 16:57 - Mar 3 with 5924 viewspencoedjack

Always seems to be singled out by the police?

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=205561

[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 16:58]
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:08 - Mar 7 with 1184 viewsTNT

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 09:02 - Mar 7 by taffpunk

Yes, I don't normally bother with them for various reasons, but with the promise of 'inflammable Material' possibly being played in full, plus Eddie And The Hot Rods last ever tour, even I can't boycott! Amazed it's not sold out tbh.

Travelled up from Swansea in '78 to see them in Cardiff Top Rank. Brilliant.
Saw them once in 80s / 90s, thought they'd mellowed from '78 and didn't really enjoy it. The fact that this is the 40th anniversary, I'd like to think they'll play a load of Inflammable Material stuff?
Do you know if you can pay on the night? What time do you think Eddie & The Hot Rods and SLF will be on?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 07:56 - Mar 8 with 1048 viewstaffpunk

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:08 - Mar 7 by TNT

Travelled up from Swansea in '78 to see them in Cardiff Top Rank. Brilliant.
Saw them once in 80s / 90s, thought they'd mellowed from '78 and didn't really enjoy it. The fact that this is the 40th anniversary, I'd like to think they'll play a load of Inflammable Material stuff?
Do you know if you can pay on the night? What time do you think Eddie & The Hot Rods and SLF will be on?

Yeah, they were an awesome live band back in the late 70's/early 80's. First time for me was when they supported TRB at Top Rank in 78. It's not sold out, Hot Rods are on at 8, it's got to finish by 11 , so guessing SLF will be on about 915/930.
EDIT-One of my mates has dropped out, I can forward an e-ticket to you for 15 quid, then you just print it out. I'll check back on here tonight to see if you want it.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 8:10]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 17:10 - Mar 8 with 939 viewsTNT

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 07:56 - Mar 8 by taffpunk

Yeah, they were an awesome live band back in the late 70's/early 80's. First time for me was when they supported TRB at Top Rank in 78. It's not sold out, Hot Rods are on at 8, it's got to finish by 11 , so guessing SLF will be on about 915/930.
EDIT-One of my mates has dropped out, I can forward an e-ticket to you for 15 quid, then you just print it out. I'll check back on here tonight to see if you want it.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 8:10]

I'll probably decide tomorrow in a, 'Fk it, I'm going' (or not) moment, but thanks for the offer mate.

Have a good un.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 00:25 - Mar 9 with 828 viewsBluebird

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 17:51 - Mar 3 by Garyjack

What a shockingly embarrassing thread. Grown men there with their sons bragging about 100's of Cardiff youth 'getting into the police', Anus as usual making it out to be ten times worse than it was (i sense another book is on the way) then you have the sensible ones stating it was just posturing and handbags! Oh, and they made it a sticky!

Wasn't long ago your grown men were posting about Bristol City away.
That forum is full of s hit and always has been.
I was at wolves and not much happened.
Wolves came around to the away end about five minutes before the end starting on stragglers leaving with police doing nothing.
Word spread and Cardiff charged out some toe to toe before the police decided to baton charge Cardiff and not wolves.
Didn't hear of anything else happening after.
Just hand bags glorified by dreamers.
One thing i will agree on was the big numbers of youth there.
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 00:27 - Mar 9 with 822 viewsBluebird

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 19:01 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Does a Burberry cap or scarf make people hard?

Ask your top lad Tank
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 10:43 - Mar 9 with 723 viewsLoyal

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 00:27 - Mar 9 by Bluebird

Ask your top lad Tank

Or one of the robots in wolves 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024