Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Cabango 15:22 - Apr 3 with 2800 views34dfgdf54

WOL reporting he's wante by Leverkusen and Wolfsburg.

Fair play to the lad, I've heard he looks a good prospect, didn't think he was held in that high regard though.
Ben Cabango on 15:46 - Apr 3 with 2752 viewsandypitt56

He has been captain at every youth level, he must have something about him. Would do well to go out to Germany to develop. Hopefully the swans make some cash from it.
Ben Cabango on 15:49 - Apr 3 with 2736 viewsjasper_T

They're welcome to him. For a decent fee.

Centreback an interesting one for us next season. Harries clearly not fancied. Doesn't get a game even with CCV not 100% and Potter saying he wanted a left footer in there. Cabango, Brandon Cooper, Joe Lewis next in line. Cameron Evans after that has his admirers as well. Decent local production line in operation.
Ben Cabango on 16:27 - Apr 3 with 2640 viewsjasper_T

Seen £2.5m mentioned. Bite someone's hand off for that right now.
Ben Cabango on 17:01 - Apr 3 with 2562 viewsNeathJack

To be completely accurate, Wales Online are reporting that The Sun are reporting this rumour.

File under Chinese Whispers.
Ben Cabango on 18:39 - Apr 3 with 2393 viewsBadlands

Give Cabango a long contraction decent wages and a high buy out clause and loan him to a lesser Bundesliga German League or 2 Bundesliga to develop.
He's good.
Hopefully Govea will be over his injuries too.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ben Cabango on 21:18 - Apr 3 with 2175 viewsCroftyjack

Ben Cabango on 18:39 - Apr 3 by Badlands

Give Cabango a long contraction decent wages and a high buy out clause and loan him to a lesser Bundesliga German League or 2 Bundesliga to develop.
He's good.
Hopefully Govea will be over his injuries too.

Surely the answer should be tie him down and develop him here for a future..why do anyone want 2.5m or whatever when we are a football club and will never see the money..play him and see..I love to see youngsters coming through not sell them otherwise what is there to enjoy!!
Ben Cabango on 21:23 - Apr 3 with 2157 viewsBadlands

Ben Cabango on 21:18 - Apr 3 by Croftyjack

Surely the answer should be tie him down and develop him here for a future..why do anyone want 2.5m or whatever when we are a football club and will never see the money..play him and see..I love to see youngsters coming through not sell them otherwise what is there to enjoy!!

Not sure he's up to the physicality of the Championship yet, he doesn't strike me as robust as Joe Rodon, so IMO a season or half a season playing against senior teams where there's a mix of technical ability but with some rough and tumble would give us a better understanding of the player.

Ben Cabango on 21:38 - Apr 3 with 2113 viewsjasper_T

Ben Cabango on 21:18 - Apr 3 by Croftyjack

He signed a new contract in February. He's already "tied down" until June 2021.

It would be a blessing to sell him not just because of the cash but because we have so many young centre halves waiting for an opportunity (7 professionals aged 22 and under currently). We can't play all of them and see, there's only so many games to go around.

And personally Cabango wouldn't be at the front of the queue for chances.
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Cabango on 22:21 - Apr 3 with 2021 viewsKilkennyjack

Signed from Newport ....

Beware of the Risen People

Ben Cabango on 22:52 - Apr 3 with 1953 viewsmajorraglan

Ben Cabango on 22:21 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

Signed from Newport ....

I wonder if the Academy’s Cat 1 status was the reason that move took place?
Anyway, he’s been with Swansea a couple of years and if they got £2.5m for him that would take care of the Academy funding for a while and to my mind proves the value in retaining the Cat 1 status and the ongoing investment.

I hope he sticks around and becomes a regular for his club and country, but good luck to the lad wherever he goes.
Ben Cabango on 22:56 - Apr 3 with 1945 viewsjasper_T

Ben Cabango on 22:21 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

Signed from Newport ....

Arrived from Cardiff when he was 14 says the official site. Don't know his story myself.
Ben Cabango on 23:00 - Apr 3 with 1933 viewsKilkennyjack

Ben Cabango on 22:56 - Apr 3 by jasper_T

Arrived from Cardiff when he was 14 says the official site. Don't know his story myself.

I just looked on Google, i have no idea.

Beware of the Risen People

Ben Cabango on 23:39 - Apr 3 with 1889 viewsmajorraglan

Ben Cabango on 23:00 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

I just looked on Google, i have no idea.

This is what I found, defo with Newport before moving to Swansea, but he could be a Cardiff boy.

https://www.wpl.cymru/Player-Display/65871/2017/2018

http://www.maindy.co.uk/news/maindy-boy-selected-for-welsh-squad-1413540.html
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 23:40]
Ben Cabango on 02:16 - Apr 4 with 1826 viewsWanderer

If he's going to the Bunda on loan, bump up his wages massively and it has to be Bayern Munich, they owe us one!
Ben Cabango on 09:44 - Apr 4 with 1669 views34dfgdf54

Ben Cabango on 23:39 - Apr 3 by majorraglan

This is what I found, defo with Newport before moving to Swansea, but he could be a Cardiff boy.

https://www.wpl.cymru/Player-Display/65871/2017/2018

http://www.maindy.co.uk/news/maindy-boy-selected-for-welsh-squad-1413540.html
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 23:40]

Cardiff boy.

Liverpool fan though so all forgiven
Ben Cabango on 10:51 - Apr 4 with 1573 viewsVincent_Vega

Wales Online

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Ben Cabango on 12:25 - Apr 4 with 1463 viewsBadlands

Ben Cabango on 02:16 - Apr 4 by Wanderer

If he's going to the Bunda on loan, bump up his wages massively and it has to be Bayern Munich, they owe us one!

they can have him for the season for ... €8 million.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024