Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Croatia 23:45 - May 10 with 3566 viewsbuilthjack

Any of you on here going out to Croatia ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Croatia on 11:24 - May 11 with 2782 viewsBadlands

Why?
Incredibly beautiful country.
Not cheap and some locals are a bit 'superior'.
(Avoid Zagreb)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Croatia on 11:31 - May 11 with 2772 viewsMrSwerve

Croatia on 11:24 - May 11 by Badlands

Why?
Incredibly beautiful country.
Not cheap and some locals are a bit 'superior'.
(Avoid Zagreb)

Wayuls are playing out there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Croatia on 12:52 - May 11 with 2706 viewsBadlands

Croatia on 11:31 - May 11 by MrSwerve

Wayuls are playing out there.

Thanks
As I wouldn't even go to Cardiff to watch Wales I think Osijek has no chance.
Not easy or cheap to reach unless you are on charter.
Flight, checking in and transfers could easily hit 14 hours.

(I was hoping you'd heard we were spending a week in the summer on the Dalmatian Coast.

Croatia on 13:09 - May 11 with 2678 viewsFireboy2

Croatia on 12:52 - May 11 by Badlands

Thanks

(I was hoping you'd heard we were spending a week in the summer on the Dalmatian Coast.

Glad your not going then, ya miserable so and so, its wales first, swans a close second for me but i have lived in england for over 30 years so you can see why.

Btw croatia isnt that dear and got a flight to osijek from heathrow via cologne for £155 and digs for £45 for 3 nights, not bad imo.
Croatia on 16:08 - May 11 with 2569 viewsBadlands

Croatia on 13:09 - May 11 by Fireboy2

Glad your not going then, ya miserable so and so, its wales first, swans a close second for me but i have lived in england for over 30 years so you can see why.

Btw croatia isnt that dear and got a flight to osijek from heathrow via cologne for £155 and digs for £45 for 3 nights, not bad imo.

Enjoy.

First me is the Swans with, close second our user 23s.
Excellent prices, how far in advance did you book & how long is your travel time?

(Haven't been inland for years - Zagreb and the area around - but cost of living and cost of staying anywhere decent neater the coast is about the same as UK.)1

Croatia on 16:17 - May 11 with 2557 viewsSwans9

I am going to Hungary on Sat the 8th June coming home on thur 13th June for the Wales game.
Croatia on 16:40 - May 11 with 2529 viewsFireboy2

Croatia on 16:08 - May 11 by Badlands

Enjoy.

First me is the Swans with, close second our user 23s.
Excellent prices, how far in advance did you book & how long is your travel time?

(Haven't been inland for years - Zagreb and the area around - but cost of living and cost of staying anywhere decent neater the coast is about the same as UK.)1

Booked the flight and digs weds, leaving heathrow 9am getting to osijek 5pm with 3hrs drinking in the cologne airport bar, will be with loads of proper passionate welsh people and fyi the price of a 500ml beer in osijek is £1.55
Croatia on 17:04 - May 11 with 2495 views34dfgdf54

Yeah I’m going. Won’t be getting tickets by the looks though.
Login to get fewer ads

Croatia on 17:10 - May 11 with 2484 viewsmajorraglan

Croatia on 17:04 - May 11 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah I’m going. Won’t be getting tickets by the looks though.

Would love to be able to do both the Croatia and Hungary games, but not going to either. Always fancied a visit to Croatia, Budapest is a great city to visit and the fans who go there should have a great time. Tickets for both games are going to be hard to come by, both stadiums are relatively small and Wales have about a 1,000 tickets. To get one from the FAW, you’ll need to have attended about 8 or 9 of the last 12 away games.

Enjoy.
Croatia on 17:49 - May 11 with 2454 views34dfgdf54

Croatia on 17:10 - May 11 by majorraglan

Would love to be able to do both the Croatia and Hungary games, but not going to either. Always fancied a visit to Croatia, Budapest is a great city to visit and the fans who go there should have a great time. Tickets for both games are going to be hard to come by, both stadiums are relatively small and Wales have about a 1,000 tickets. To get one from the FAW, you’ll need to have attended about 8 or 9 of the last 12 away games.

Enjoy.

We are doing both. Booked before we realised how hard it was to get tickets.

Still, should be a good laugh.
Croatia on 17:52 - May 11 with 2445 viewsBadlands

Croatia on 16:40 - May 11 by Fireboy2

Booked the flight and digs weds, leaving heathrow 9am getting to osijek 5pm with 3hrs drinking in the cologne airport bar, will be with loads of proper passionate welsh people and fyi the price of a 500ml beer in osijek is £1.55

Enjoy :-)

Croatia on 20:20 - May 11 with 2329 viewsGiff

Doing both and booked up for Slovakia and Baku.
Croatia on 23:10 - May 11 with 2257 viewsbuilthjack

Croatia on 17:52 - May 11 by Badlands

Enjoy :-)

I will be out there with Fireboy. £1.50 a pint in the posh bars. £155 return. Let's get on it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Croatia on 23:36 - May 11 with 2241 viewsFireboy2

Croatia on 23:10 - May 11 by builthjack

I will be out there with Fireboy. £1.50 a pint in the posh bars. £155 return. Let's get on it.

Bloody hell matey, why did you let the cat out of the bag?

The PS residents are going to be jealous now
Croatia on 15:17 - May 12 with 2093 viewsBarryTownSwam

Going to Budapest for 4 days. Flights and 4 nights accommodation in a reasonable hotel come to £500. Haven't got match tickets but I am assured that an hotel concierge worth his/her while can source a match ticket if the price is right. Budapest is a wonderful city. Looking forward to it. Also going to wherever Barry Town are drawn in the Europa League but draw isn't until 11th June and 1st game could be away just 2 weeks later so keeping a few quid aside to book last minute flights/hotels for that trip.
Croatia on 16:15 - May 12 with 2054 viewsmajorraglan

Croatia on 15:17 - May 12 by BarryTownSwam

Going to Budapest for 4 days. Flights and 4 nights accommodation in a reasonable hotel come to £500. Haven't got match tickets but I am assured that an hotel concierge worth his/her while can source a match ticket if the price is right. Budapest is a wonderful city. Looking forward to it. Also going to wherever Barry Town are drawn in the Europa League but draw isn't until 11th June and 1st game could be away just 2 weeks later so keeping a few quid aside to book last minute flights/hotels for that trip.

It’s a really nice place to visit. Tickets may b3 an issue though as there may be a requirement to produce ID in the name of the ticket holder to get in. There’s some information on it on the attached link which is a Welsh supporters message board (apologies if you are already aware of it).

Hope you have a great trip, Wales get a result and you get tickets.
Croatia on 16:37 - May 12 with 2039 viewsbuilthjack

Croatia on 23:36 - May 11 by Fireboy2

Bloody hell matey, why did you let the cat out of the bag?

The PS residents are going to be jealous now

They can be as jeolous as they want. A four dayer supporting Wales sounds perfect to me

Croatia on 12:52 - May 13 with 1872 viewsKGriz16

Croatia on 20:20 - May 11 by Giff

How're you doing Baku, pal? Really interesting in attempting to get out there.
Good to see so many people on the forum going far and wide to see Wales!!
Croatia on 14:27 - Jun 3 with 1552 viewsbuilthjack

Not long to go. Just heard there will be around 1200 Welsh fans in Cologne airport at this time on Thursday. Get the beer ready.
Around 4000 travelling to Croatia I am told.

Croatia on 14:57 - Jun 3 with 1495 viewsSwanjaxs

Croatia on 14:27 - Jun 3 by builthjack

Not long to go. Just heard there will be around 1200 Welsh fans in Cologne airport at this time on Thursday. Get the beer ready.
Around 4000 travelling to Croatia I am told.

Are you not afraid of being duffed up by the soul crew? I've heard they dont take kindly to Jacks following Wales...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Croatia on 15:19 - Jun 3 with 1451 viewsairedale

Croatia on 12:52 - May 11 by Badlands

Thanks

Nice place, but you're easily spotted there.
Croatia on 17:55 - Jun 3 with 1362 viewsmajorraglan

Croatia on 20:20 - May 11 by Giff

Croatia on 18:31 - Jun 3 with 1330 viewsploppy

Croatia on 15:19 - Jun 3 by airedale

Nice place, but you're easily spotted there.

Nice.
Croatia on 18:49 - Jun 3 with 1319 viewstaffpunk

Croatia on 14:57 - Jun 3 by Swanjaxs

Are you not afraid of being duffed up by the soul crew? I've heard they dont take kindly to Jacks following Wales...

My younger CCFC supporting friends from the Rhondda follow Wales everywhere, and they meet up with plenty of Jacks when 'on tour'. They all get on brilliantly, It's only the old fogeys who occasionally might f#ck it up for everyone else, hopefully not on this trip.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Croatia on 19:08 - Jun 3 with 1305 viewsbuilthjack

Croatia on 14:57 - Jun 3 by Swanjaxs

Never had trouble with them at Wales games. They know to shut up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024