Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline 12:40 - May 15 with 1912 views3swan

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-supporte
Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline on 12:43 - May 15 with 1880 viewsandypitt56

Just saying what the fans are saying really. I think catastrophic is a bit extreme. It woudnt be Ideal that is for sure.
Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline on 13:19 - May 15 with 1696 viewsdickythorpe

Our defence was catastrophic. Losing Potter is the least of our worries.
Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline on 13:54 - May 15 with 1565 views34dfgdf54

Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline on 13:19 - May 15 by dickythorpe

Our defence was catastrophic. Losing Potter is the least of our worries.

One weakness which was set plays, would have been a major area to strengthen in the summer.

Losing Potter is absolutely a big worry, there's a reason why Premier League clubs have been sniffing around him.
Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline on 18:51 - May 15 with 1339 viewsdickythorpe

Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline on 13:54 - May 15 by 34dfgdf54

One weakness which was set plays, would have been a major area to strengthen in the summer.

Losing Potter is absolutely a big worry, there's a reason why Premier League clubs have been sniffing around him.

The reason is desperation Risca. It is a punt on Brighton's part to try and get away from being relegation candidates. Without a defence they will be in bother.
Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline on 18:57 - May 15 with 1323 viewsNeath_Jack

Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline on 12:43 - May 15 by andypitt56

Just saying what the fans are saying really. I think catastrophic is a bit extreme. It woudnt be Ideal that is for sure.

Spot on.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Supporters Trust comment on GP on WalesOnline on 20:15 - May 15 with 1207 viewsexiledclaseboy

Odd (well not odd) how they lead with that one word. Rest of the quotes are perfectly reasonable and sensible.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024