Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... 20:44 - May 18 with 2140 viewsSwanjaxs

The gentleman's game too ... 😮
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/mums-children-flee-onto-pit

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 22:58 - May 18 with 1932 viewsdickythorpe

Disgraceful.

It's the drinking, steroids and cocaine that are consumed that is becoming an issue.

A lot of ego and safety in numbers.
Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 14:30 - May 19 with 1599 viewscentrestandswan

Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 22:58 - May 18 by dickythorpe

Disgraceful.

It's the drinking, steroids and cocaine that are consumed that is becoming an issue.

A lot of ego and safety in numbers.

And that is only the mums running on the pitch, hate to think what the rest of them get up to.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 15:28 - May 19 with 1533 viewsdickythorpe

https://giphy.com/gifs/well-done-bKBM7H63PIykM
Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 18:05 - May 19 with 1419 viewsbuilthjack

With brawls and fighting going on all over the pitch, which seemed to be accepted, no wonder it spilt into the stand. Yet people say rugby refs lay down the law. Odd.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 22:47 - May 19 with 1275 viewsBluebird

Milfs on the pitch 😀
Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 22:54 - May 19 with 1259 viewsSwanjaxs

Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 22:47 - May 19 by Bluebird

Milfs on the pitch 😀

Trying not to be labelled sexist but blondie got hell of a butt on her for someone with 2 sprogs (one in a pushchair too) 😋

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 22:50 - May 20 with 1030 viewsNotLoyal

I'm still trying to work out how this was a big rugby match with rope round the pitch.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 11:19 - May 21 with 879 viewsSir_Robin

Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 18:05 - May 19 by builthjack

With brawls and fighting going on all over the pitch, which seemed to be accepted, no wonder it spilt into the stand. Yet people say rugby refs lay down the law. Odd.

Were you at the match? I spotted a few Builth jackets amongst the Brecon fans.

I agree about the ref. He let too much slide and lost control of the match. By the end, it seemed that every breakdown resulted in a scrap.
Login to get fewer ads

Mums and children flee brawling thugs ... on 13:19 - May 21 with 827 viewscontroversial_jack

I,ve seen bigger punch ups in the schoolyard
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024