Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. 21:40 - May 23 with 3273 viewsdickythorpe

Tickets still available. £40 online , £45 on the day.

Anyone going?

Heineken now in the bars.
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 04:06 - May 27 with 600 viewsBluebird

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 14:02 - May 25 by jackrmee

It's always fuking madness down there pal, it's full of valleys birds

Is there something there every week?
Just wondered why it's full of valley birds?
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 15:39 - May 27 with 469 viewsdickythorpe

https://wales247.co.uk/thousands-of-fans-descend-on-ffos-las-for-madness-concert

A bit of footage to go with a review.
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 15:54 - May 27 with 457 views1983

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 15:39 - May 27 by dickythorpe

https://wales247.co.uk/thousands-of-fans-descend-on-ffos-las-for-madness-concert

A bit of footage to go with a review.

Chavness

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 16:47 - May 27 with 412 viewsWingstandwood

I get the vibe that Madness has become a far greater live performance attraction and venue filler than it was in its early days. Whenever I've seen the group live on the TV over the last few years it always seems to be playing to football crowd attendances.

I was surprised to learn from listening to The Damned's Captain Sensible in interview saying that a lot of groups now (in The Damned case) make nearly all their money from merchandising both at gigs and online. The Damned wouldn't even bother if it was not for merchandising sales. The days of royalties from record companies seem long gone for many! It's all about selling T' Shirts n' stuff for some groups now.

Argus!

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 16:52 - May 27 with 409 viewsdickythorpe

Madnes have their own craft ale and cider. Not bad either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024