Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk Out 17:39 - Jun 18 with 15214 viewsjasper_T

Another club going the youth route due to financial issues (in their case it's FFP sanctions more than actual lack of cash afaik).
Monk Out on 00:40 - Jun 22 with 1319 viewsbuilthjack

Monk Out on 00:02 - Jun 22 by Darran

You think Monk might have been one of them?
Blimey what’s your middle name Lightning?

Was Monk really one of them? Just come from a wedding and can hardly see the screen, but I didn't know Monk was one of them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Monk Out on 06:49 - Jun 22 with 1292 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk Out on 00:40 - Jun 22 by builthjack

Was Monk really one of them? Just come from a wedding and can hardly see the screen, but I didn't know Monk was one of them

Who the f*ck do you think it was then? I’m sure Tutumulu named Ashley Williams, Garry Monk and most disappointing of all Leon Britton who were the ones telling tales.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monk Out on 10:54 - Jun 22 with 1243 viewsLandore_Jack

Xuandong Ren has spoken out on the decision to remove Monk, and tried to explain his reasoning.

He stated: “I’m not 100 per cent sure he was trying to get fired, but I know he didn’t really care about this job.”

Ren continued by saying:

“Everything changed when the transfer embargo was lifted.

“Garry wanted his agent involved in every single deal, which is not something we were comfortable with.

“We’re not naive, we know the way football works, but it’s not the way we wanted to operate.

“I actually get on very well with his agent, James Featherstone, who is a very professional and mature guy, but the club didn’t want him involved in every deal.”

It’s understood, however, that Featherstone, has been assisting Blues in transfer negotiations way before Monk’s arrival.

He was used during the Gary Rowett and Gianfranco Zola periods and there are also suggestions from those close to Monk that the single-agent claim is not entirely true.

Following his exit, Blues have agreed to pay Monk the final 12 months of his contract, which also appears to have angered Ren.

“Maybe the problem is Garry?” he suggested.

“He has never managed a football club longer than two seasons. Every time he gets sacked he gets richer.

“He was sacked by Middlesbrough, won his case and got compensation.

“Football management is crazy. Every time you get sacked you get richer.”

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-ga

#backtojack

Monk Out on 10:56 - Jun 22 with 1239 viewsBadlands

Monk Out on 10:54 - Jun 22 by Landore_Jack

Xuandong Ren has spoken out on the decision to remove Monk, and tried to explain his reasoning.

He stated: “I’m not 100 per cent sure he was trying to get fired, but I know he didn’t really care about this job.”

Ren continued by saying:

“Everything changed when the transfer embargo was lifted.

“Garry wanted his agent involved in every single deal, which is not something we were comfortable with.

“We’re not naive, we know the way football works, but it’s not the way we wanted to operate.

“I actually get on very well with his agent, James Featherstone, who is a very professional and mature guy, but the club didn’t want him involved in every deal.”

It’s understood, however, that Featherstone, has been assisting Blues in transfer negotiations way before Monk’s arrival.

He was used during the Gary Rowett and Gianfranco Zola periods and there are also suggestions from those close to Monk that the single-agent claim is not entirely true.

Following his exit, Blues have agreed to pay Monk the final 12 months of his contract, which also appears to have angered Ren.

“Maybe the problem is Garry?” he suggested.

“He has never managed a football club longer than two seasons. Every time he gets sacked he gets richer.

“He was sacked by Middlesbrough, won his case and got compensation.

“Football management is crazy. Every time you get sacked you get richer.”

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-ga

“He has never managed a football club longer than two seasons."
Unfortunately for us ... he did.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Monk Out on 11:05 - Jun 22 with 1228 viewsjasper_T

Monk Out on 10:56 - Jun 22 by Badlands

“He has never managed a football club longer than two seasons."
Unfortunately for us ... he did.

4th Feb 2014 to 9th Dec 2015
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024