Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend 15:41 - Aug 4 with 2352 viewsNotLoyal

What total and utter scumbags.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 15:45]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:36 - Aug 4 with 838 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:25 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Even if they burgled your house and sh*t on your bed ?

I meant that I wouldn’t extend standard non-custodial sentencing to non violent burglars. The act of breaking into someone’s home and the impact that has is violent in itself.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:55 - Aug 4 with 817 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:31 - Aug 4 by Gowerjack

Let's build some more then!

£2 billion should do...

Good idea, but £2 billion wouldn't be enough.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 15:16 - Aug 5 with 679 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 15:53 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Oh look out. The not Tommy fans are about.

Why would anyone be the fan of a man ?

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 17:20 - Aug 5 with 650 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 15:16 - Aug 5 by NotLoyal

Why would anyone be the fan of a man ?

Genuinely no idea mate. I just don’t get it. What do you think?

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 17:29 - Aug 5 with 642 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 17:20 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

You have no idea why an individual would find another admirable?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 17:43 - Aug 5 with 625 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 17:20 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

I think most people don't get it.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:45 - Aug 5 with 595 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 17:29 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

You have no idea why an individual would find another admirable?

Now that’s not what I said is it? You’re turning into Prosser for making shit up.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:46 - Aug 5 with 594 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 17:43 - Aug 5 by NotLoyal

I think most people don't get it.

Yet many do. Very strange. Each to their own though.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:52 - Aug 5 with 587 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:46 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

Yet many do. Very strange. Each to their own though.

If you see an injustice regardless of what, then fight for that justice.
Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:57 - Aug 5 with 576 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:45 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

Now that’s not what I said is it? You’re turning into Prosser for making shit up.

It was. Loyal asked you a question and that was your answer in essence.

I thought you may have been on a Civil Service misanthropy induction...

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:35 - Aug 5 with 543 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:57 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

It was. Loyal asked you a question and that was your answer in essence.

I thought you may have been on a Civil Service misanthropy induction...

Ah yes, so he did. I misread Loyal’s post post as saying “How can anyone be a fan of the man”, hence my answer. Now I can see it was more deflection from his own obvious admiration for Tommy.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:49 - Aug 5 with 528 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:35 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

Ah yes, so he did. I misread Loyal’s post post as saying “How can anyone be a fan of the man”, hence my answer. Now I can see it was more deflection from his own obvious admiration for Tommy.

I was right.

Plus ca change.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:51 - Aug 5 with 526 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:49 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

I was right.

Plus ca change.

Chalk it up, Val Doonican. It doesn’t happen often.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:52 - Aug 5 with 524 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:51 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

Chalk it up, Val Doonican. It doesn’t happen often.

Val Doonican!

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:56 - Aug 5 with 516 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:52 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

Val Doonican!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 09:39 - Aug 7 with 438 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:35 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

I Admire Dirutti but I'm not an anarchist.
You will get it one day.

Tony Benn is dead mate, the pipes are changing.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 9:42]

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 09:45 - Aug 7 with 434 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:25 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Or put far fewer people in prison so those who need to be there can be kept there for longer.

And then blame everyone else but the liberal left when they start fücking with your house, raping your gran and stealing your Commy dustbin lids.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 09:50 - Aug 7 with 430 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 09:39 - Aug 7 by NotLoyal

I Admire Dirutti but I'm not an anarchist.
You will get it one day.

Tony Benn is dead mate, the pipes are changing.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 9:42]

Durutti? Who now, are you talking about the band or old Buenaventura himself?

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 09:56 - Aug 7 with 423 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 09:50 - Aug 7 by Lohengrin

Durutti? Who now, are you talking about the band or old Buenaventura himself?

Apologies Durutti. Texting and travelling.

A man who had more reason to complain than the fabled man with long hair who hung around on a cross.

As for the band, miserable but beautiful all at once.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 10:01 - Aug 7 with 415 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 09:56 - Aug 7 by NotLoyal

Apologies Durutti. Texting and travelling.

A man who had more reason to complain than the fabled man with long hair who hung around on a cross.

As for the band, miserable but beautiful all at once.

Apropos of nothing much I’ve seen Durutti’s grave in my Spanish war meanderings.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 11:04 - Aug 7 with 387 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 10:01 - Aug 7 by Lohengrin

Apropos of nothing much I’ve seen Durutti’s grave in my Spanish war meanderings.

A critical time the thirties, me and my brother have a connection through our grandfather who fought in one of the brigades, captured at Cordoba lived to tell the tale. Durutti died in Madrid I think, whichever way is believed. In his late thirties, no age. But then lead your column in to Madrid ? In the face of enemy and plotting allies, you are fücked.😂

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 11:16 - Aug 7 with 376 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 11:04 - Aug 7 by NotLoyal

A critical time the thirties, me and my brother have a connection through our grandfather who fought in one of the brigades, captured at Cordoba lived to tell the tale. Durutti died in Madrid I think, whichever way is believed. In his late thirties, no age. But then lead your column in to Madrid ? In the face of enemy and plotting allies, you are fücked.😂

Strange coincidence that Durutti met his end at Madrid on the 20th November, 1936 at more or less exactly the same time as Jose Antonio met his in Alicante. Both in their thirties, both Syndicalists, but on opposing sides.

Franco died on the 20th November too, thirty nine years to the day, but in his sleep not on his feet like the young paladins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024