Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High Street has been named one of the best... 09:34 - Aug 14 with 2840 viewsGammon

Over at Wales Online they reckon High Street has been rebranded and named one of the best in Swansea.

They’re smoking something in the WOL offices and I want some of it.
High Street has been named one of the best... on 16:05 - Sep 4 with 294 viewsmonmouth

High Street has been named one of the best... on 17:21 - Aug 14 by Ebo

I had to use the Park and Ride today which went up high street. I saw someone being sick, a dog taking a shit outside the train station and a junkie type pissing in broad daylight. World class mun.

Just as an aside. Aren’t we allowed to piss in broad daylight anymore? Is it that Cummings bloke again. ‘Only piss at night, and vote no deal, or I’ll stick a corkscrew up you’.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

High Street has been named one of the best... on 22:21 - Sep 4 with 229 viewsYossarian

High Street has been named one of the best... on 20:12 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

It has to be the most run down street in wales if not the UK

And I called Swansea ‘a dump’ in response to a tweet from Carwyn Jones and he bit big time. Saying that was an outrageous slur on a beautiful city centre. Clearly the medication needs changing. Ffs mun.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024