Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carter Vickers 17:15 - Aug 24 with 1836 viewsNeath_Jack

Started for Stoke today

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Carter Vickers on 17:17 - Aug 24 with 1827 viewsmonmouth

I’m so childish I’m really liking this stuff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Carter Vickers on 20:51 - Aug 24 with 1765 viewsNotLoyal

Carter Vickers on 17:17 - Aug 24 by monmouth

I’m so childish I’m really liking this stuff.

On a more serious level, if you ain't got the coaching methodology, the knowledge and management skills then i don' matter who you have got. I can't see their manager making the next two weeks, maybe he can help des trick out with his lawn?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 20:52]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Carter Vickers on 21:13 - Aug 24 with 1711 viewsDr_Winston

Carter Vickers on 20:51 - Aug 24 by NotLoyal

On a more serious level, if you ain't got the coaching methodology, the knowledge and management skills then i don' matter who you have got. I can't see their manager making the next two weeks, maybe he can help des trick out with his lawn?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 20:52]

Slightly surprised he hasn't been sacked already this evening. On a run of three wins in something like 30 games at this point.

As for CCV, was never massively impressed with him last season and him playing in Rodon's absence had a lot to do with our increasing creakyness at set pieces IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024