Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterson 22:17 - Aug 28 with 2027 viewsDippy

How did he do tonight?

Poll: Cooper Out

Peterson on 22:20 - Aug 28 with 1976 viewsmynamesjeff1

Pretty decent first half, moved to right second half and was completely anonymous.
Peterson on 08:58 - Aug 29 with 1445 viewsPrivate_Partz

Very good first half. Him and Declan were murdering their defenders raiding down the flanks. He got a goal.
Faded a bit second half as the team laid off them and concentrated on possession with the odd break.
Looks promising every time I see him and expecting good things in the futute.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Peterson on 09:07 - Aug 29 with 1403 viewsBadlands

Peterson on 08:58 - Aug 29 by Private_Partz

Very good first half. Him and Declan were murdering their defenders raiding down the flanks. He got a goal.
Faded a bit second half as the team laid off them and concentrated on possession with the odd break.
Looks promising every time I see him and expecting good things in the futute.

What you wrote and I think he fluffed a couple of decent scoring opportunities too.
Routledge was obviously feeding him and Garrick at the expense of his own scoring opportunities.
Poor opposition but some of Routledge's passes were sheer poetry.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Peterson on 09:44 - Aug 29 with 1271 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Peterson on 09:07 - Aug 29 by Badlands

What you wrote and I think he fluffed a couple of decent scoring opportunities too.
Routledge was obviously feeding him and Garrick at the expense of his own scoring opportunities.

Agreed. Out of this world tonight. Even Perch should agree with that, but he won’t.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Peterson on 09:57 - Aug 29 with 1213 viewsLuther27

Yep. Some of Routledge passes last night were truly sublime. Lasted the whole game....not bad for an old git eh lol.
Peterson on 09:57 - Aug 29 with 1213 viewsUxbridge

First chance I've had to see some of the new signings and U23s coming through, so initial thoughts:

Cabango - Early Ashley. A 3 month loan somewhere would do his development the world of good. Needs to cut out the silly mistakes but there's definitely a player there.

Wilmot - Slightly disappointed to be honest, but that's probably due to being led to believe he was already at Rodon's level or higher. Little evidence of that just yet. Looks decent enough though, and should be a good addition.

Petersen - Not particularly quick, but looks quite skillful and knows where the goal is. Should be an asset.

Surridge - Improving. Not the most mobile though, but goals will give him confidence.

Garrick - Boy's a proper player. He's going to be gold. I don't say that often.

Evans - Great story. Brilliant to see him come on the pitch. Needs to go out on loan to continue development.

Rushesha - Seems mixed reviews but I thought he looked rather promising. Played a lovely 50 ball down the line on a sixpence, got forward and delivered a couple of decent crosses. Early days of course, but quite promising for a 17 year old.

Other random thoughts. Byers is a class act. If he can add strength and consistency to his game, he'll be a real asset. I love seeing Routledge in the 10 role. Game passed him by a bit when wider. Carroll looked decent, but then he couldn't have asked for an easier armchair ride. He should be so much better in this division than he was last year. Declan - he's no left back but a decent left winger. Square peg for us really. Mckay - Goodfellow v2.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Peterson on 09:59 - Aug 29 with 1196 viewsnantywatcher

He fluffed his chances because he is very much one footed at present, push him onto his left foot and he's lost - needs to work on that. But he has great potential.
PS: What an exciting prospect Garrick is - he looks the real deal.
Peterson on 10:01 - Aug 29 with 1183 viewsDr_Winston

Liked the McKay/Freezer comparison. Lots of ability but little consistency.

Peterson seems more like a wide midfielder than a winger. Probably a couple of weeks behind everyone else given his late arrival and the adjustment required for Championship football. Got high hopes for him though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Peterson on 10:04 - Aug 29 with 1167 viewsperchrockjack

Peterson on 09:44 - Aug 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. Out of this world tonight. Even Perch should agree with that, but he won’t.

Wrong Steve. I think Routledge is a top pro and have said so. He is an object lesson to younger players. I aint looking to revisit old scores and bitterness.This will disappoint some o here so they had better get the feck over it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Peterson on 10:19 - Aug 29 with 1096 viewsJackSomething

Plenty of fans have regularly slated Routledge for not being the player they wanted him to be.

It was lower level opposition last night of course, but he showed what he brings to this team. He was the conductor, everything good went through him and he created endless chances for others.

Classic example of a player who may have lost a yard or two of pace, but makes up for it with an improved football brain.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Peterson on 10:23 - Aug 29 with 1073 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Peterson on 10:04 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

Wrong Steve. I think Routledge is a top pro and have said so. He is an object lesson to younger players. I aint looking to revisit old scores and bitterness.This will disappoint some o here so they had better get the feck over it

Look, I’m not trying to start an argument but you did call him terrible names in the past.

I will always admit I’m wrong, I labeled Ayew a total big headed too good for us mercenary and he’s rammed those words down my throat. Absolutely outstanding, he’s the best player in this league bar none. We can all make mistakes.

Anyway I’m honestly really pleased you’re so positive so we’ll say no more about it Rich.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Peterson on 10:30 - Aug 29 with 1044 viewsperchrockjack

You correctly stated the "past".After recent events domestically,I truly ,sincerely have no interest in yesterday let alone what I posted on here monhs/years ago. Some filthy lies were posted about me and allowed to be repeated for the consumption of the impressionable.

The past is what kills you. The future is our only hope.

Routledge,to me,for some time , appalling on the field of play.Now he aint.

Ki was great once ,as was Fernandez ;Shelvey too,now they are not.

Tempus Fugit

Peterson on 10:31 - Aug 29 with 1033 viewsBadlands

Peterson on 10:19 - Aug 29 by JackSomething

Plenty of fans have regularly slated Routledge for not being the player they wanted him to be.

It was lower level opposition last night of course, but he showed what he brings to this team. He was the conductor, everything good went through him and he created endless chances for others.

Classic example of a player who may have lost a yard or two of pace, but makes up for it with an improved football brain.

Could / should he be used as a Pablo type player?
The problem is, one loose pass and he becomes the worst player in the world

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Peterson on 10:33 - Aug 29 with 1025 viewsperchrockjack

Funnily enough,ive been thinking of adding Adam Raised of Cain to my set list.
One of Springsteen's greatest tales of inter-necine strife

Peterson on 10:37 - Aug 29 with 1008 views34dfgdf54

Personally think Peterson would be better suited inside in a ten role.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024