Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE 19:19 - Sep 3 with 739 viewsdickythorpe

For 6 months.
Is it worth getting?

https://ee.co.uk/entertainment-on-ee/amazon-prime-video
EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE on 12:41 - Sep 4 with 635 viewsCaptain_Sham

Not really. I got it free and still ended my membership early before the free time ran out because theres nothing on there and I didnt want to forget about it and end up paying for it.

Its just a ride.

EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE on 17:57 - Sep 4 with 585 viewsCountyJim

If you like Vikings it's on there
EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE on 20:10 - Sep 4 with 551 viewstheloneranger

The Looming Tower is excellent. The series is based on the brilliant book of the same name by Lawrence Wright..

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE on 01:41 - Sep 5 with 499 viewsDJack

EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE on 17:57 - Sep 4 by CountyJim

If you like Vikings it's on there

Vikings, The Expanse, Into the Badlands, Preacher, The Tick, Braindead, American Gods (season 1, 2 not quite as good but interesting), Black Sails (currently binging) and few others I've yet to watch like Mr Robot.

Oh, and I very much enjoyed watching "Dunkirk" the other week plus a few other OK films previously (Death at a funeral, What we do in the shadows).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE on 05:32 - Sep 5 with 486 viewsCaptain_Sham

EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE on 20:10 - Sep 4 by theloneranger

The Looming Tower is excellent. The series is based on the brilliant book of the same name by Lawrence Wright..

That's on Iplayer .

Edit: was
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 11:16]

Its just a ride.

EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE on 14:48 - Sep 5 with 405 viewsWarwickHunt

EE customers can get Amazon Prime video FREE on 12:41 - Sep 4 by Captain_Sham

Not really. I got it free and still ended my membership early before the free time ran out because theres nothing on there and I didnt want to forget about it and end up paying for it.

The Bureau, Hap and Leonard, Bosch, Mrs Maisel...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024