Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulton 21:37 - Oct 5 with 3621 viewsdickythorpe

Discuss.....
Fulton on 21:42 - Oct 5 with 2773 viewsploppy

I'd play him away from home, and at home against teams who are likely to rough us up. Stoke weren't that team. Has a tendency to hide. Shocking today, but he wan't alone.
Fulton on 21:44 - Oct 5 with 2762 viewsNeathJack

Honest, hard working player with limited on the ball skills that we need to upgrade on if we want to challenge.
Fulton on 21:45 - Oct 5 with 2756 viewscmajack

Simply not good enough at this level. No pace whatsoever, and very few goals in him. Popping in 30 yarders in pre season friendlies yet hardly looks a goal threat at this level.
Fulton on 21:49 - Oct 5 with 2731 viewsLandore_Jack

On another note Grimes was dreadful today. Why is he captain? Give it to VDH ffs.

#backtojack

Fulton on 08:49 - Oct 6 with 2540 viewsoldcob

There's a goal in Fulton, when he has the confidence to have a shot. Yesterday he had the opportunity for a shot from the edge of the box about three times, but chose to pass to a marked man further forward. I think it's a confidence thing, maybe a couple of games in the under 23's to get it back.
Fulton on 08:57 - Oct 6 with 2518 viewsDr_Winston

The problem is not the individual players. The problem is playing all of them together. There is no variety. No spark. No drive. Put two of them in the middle alongside an Allen type and we'd be fine, or at least a lot more robust than we are now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fulton on 09:14 - Oct 6 with 2471 viewslifelong

Does nothing for me, find it frustrating watching him play.
Fulton on 09:16 - Oct 6 with 2462 viewsjack247

Fulton on 08:57 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

The problem is not the individual players. The problem is playing all of them together. There is no variety. No spark. No drive. Put two of them in the middle alongside an Allen type and we'd be fine, or at least a lot more robust than we are now.

Absolutely and it must frustrate the hell out of Cooper. The average fan can see what we’re missing and how much better all our central midfielders would look with the right type of player alongside them.

It’s not working at home though and there’s not much point him persisting with the same set up and just rotating the advanced central midfielder.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulton on 09:19 - Oct 6 with 2447 viewsCopaMundial

Too slow and too ponderous on the ball, would not even be a bench player under a Martinez or Rodgers
Fulton on 09:26 - Oct 6 with 2421 viewsDr_Winston

Fulton on 09:16 - Oct 6 by jack247

Absolutely and it must frustrate the hell out of Cooper. The average fan can see what we’re missing and how much better all our central midfielders would look with the right type of player alongside them.

It’s not working at home though and there’s not much point him persisting with the same set up and just rotating the advanced central midfielder.

There are certainly questions that need to be asked of Cooper, of which that is one. Another I might ask is where the f*ck is Kristoffer Peterson?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fulton on 09:50 - Oct 6 with 2351 viewsjack247

Fulton on 09:19 - Oct 6 by CopaMundial

Too slow and too ponderous on the ball, would not even be a bench player under a Martinez or Rodgers

In this squad he probably would. If Cooper had Britton, Bodde, Allen or Pratley available to him, I doubt he’d be picking Fulton either.
Fulton on 09:52 - Oct 6 with 2341 viewsChrisSCFC

Fulton on 09:50 - Oct 6 by jack247

In this squad he probably would. If Cooper had Britton, Bodde, Allen or Pratley available to him, I doubt he’d be picking Fulton either.

Agreed he'd be very lucky to be sat beside Darren Pratley on the bench.
Fulton on 09:52 - Oct 6 with 2337 viewsjack247

Fulton on 09:26 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

There are certainly questions that need to be asked of Cooper, of which that is one. Another I might ask is where the f*ck is Kristoffer Peterson?

Another weird signing in the Asoro mould. We already had plenty of wingers and he doesn’t play with width anyway.

From what I’ve seen of Peterson, he can beat a man fairly easily, but lacks the acceleration to burst away once he’s made some space.
Fulton on 09:54 - Oct 6 with 2324 viewsjacks777

People should remember we are Swansea not Barcelona.
Fulton on 10:01 - Oct 6 with 2293 viewsCopaMundial

Fulton on 09:50 - Oct 6 by jack247

Possesses none of the footballing attributes required by either manager, irrespective of what players were available at the time he simply would have been deemed not good enough, which is true today by the way.
Fulton on 10:01 - Oct 6 with 2291 viewsChrisSCFC

Fulton on 09:54 - Oct 6 by jacks777

People should remember we are Swansea not Barcelona.

We're also Swansea not Newport County.

It's not delusional to suggest we can do better than Jay Fulton.
Fulton on 10:05 - Oct 6 with 2272 viewsjack247

Fulton on 10:01 - Oct 6 by CopaMundial

Possesses none of the footballing attributes required by either manager, irrespective of what players were available at the time he simply would have been deemed not good enough, which is true today by the way.

Who do you think Martinez or Rodgers would have picked yesterday?
Fulton on 10:06 - Oct 6 with 2268 viewsjacks777

Fulton on 10:01 - Oct 6 by ChrisSCFC

We're also Swansea not Newport County.

It's not delusional to suggest we can do better than Jay Fulton.

Name some names ?
Fulton on 10:07 - Oct 6 with 2264 viewsCopaMundial

Fulton on 10:05 - Oct 6 by jack247

Who do you think Martinez or Rodgers would have picked yesterday?

It wouldn’t have been Fulton that’s for sure, he would never have been recruited in the first place.
Fulton on 10:07 - Oct 6 with 2260 viewsChrisSCFC

Fulton on 10:06 - Oct 6 by jacks777

Name some names ?

Sam Clucas...
Fulton on 10:12 - Oct 6 with 2230 viewsjack247

Fulton on 10:07 - Oct 6 by CopaMundial

It wouldn’t have been Fulton that’s for sure, he would never have been recruited in the first place.

Cheers. I wasn’t really looking for you to sidestep the question though.
Fulton on 10:13 - Oct 6 with 2226 viewsjacks777

Fulton on 10:07 - Oct 6 by ChrisSCFC

Sam Clucas...

He’s been here and was probably £ for £ the worst player I’ve seen play for the Swans.
Ok that was in the PL and if he’s so good why have Stoke only won one game so far.
Fulton on 10:14 - Oct 6 with 2222 viewsCopaMundial

Fulton on 10:06 - Oct 6 by jacks777

Name some names ?

John, Paul, Ringo, George
Fulton on 10:15 - Oct 6 with 2215 viewsChrisSCFC

Fulton on 10:13 - Oct 6 by jacks777

He’s been here and was probably £ for £ the worst player I’ve seen play for the Swans.
Ok that was in the PL and if he’s so good why have Stoke only won one game so far.

Fulton on 10:34 - Oct 6 with 2173 viewsKilkennyjack

Fulton has been as boring as feck.

Nothing positive with the ball.
Nothing to write home about without.

I doubt he would stand out in any team in League 2.

Look at the players Stoke, and even Reading, had in that vital position.

Probably not helping Grimes.

We need a different option pronto.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024