Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3rd 20:27 - Oct 20 with 1077 viewsNotLoyal

In a tough competitive league with certain clubs far bigger than half the Premier league.

My apologies, I'm just taking stock.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

3rd on 20:31 - Oct 20 with 1069 viewsDr_Winston

Third place with the midfield we've got is a f*cking miracle.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

3rd on 20:34 - Oct 20 with 1057 viewsexiledclaseboy

Careful, we’ll have none this optimism here this weekend. We just lost 0-5 to Barnsley and are sitting rock bottom of the league. At least that’s what a stranger would deduce if they stumbled onto this forum since 5pm yesterday.

Poll: Tory leader

3rd on 20:38 - Oct 20 with 1044 viewspencoedjack

We will be top next Sunday evening 👍
3rd on 20:40 - Oct 20 with 1036 viewsZaxx

3rd on 20:34 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Careful, we’ll have none this optimism here this weekend. We just lost 0-5 to Barnsley and are sitting rock bottom of the league. At least that’s what a stranger would deduce if they stumbled onto this forum since 5pm yesterday.

That's a bit over the top surely?

0-4 perhaps...
3rd on 20:42 - Oct 20 with 1028 viewsFireboy2

3rd on 20:31 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

This ^
3rd on 21:06 - Oct 20 with 1001 viewsflashj

We're third having done just under a quarter of the season. Whilst I'm the first to admire the league table, and have done for weeks now (it's a heart warming sight).. we're not going to finish third
3rd on 21:15 - Oct 20 with 967 viewsDr_Winston

3rd on 21:06 - Oct 20 by flashj

We're third having done just under a quarter of the season. Whilst I'm the first to admire the league table, and have done for weeks now (it's a heart warming sight).. we're not going to finish third

Depends what happens in January.

This league is so staggeringly ordinary that the right midfielder or two could see us win it at a canter if we're still in contention come then.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

3rd on 21:18 - Oct 20 with 949 viewsflashj

January is massive, we could well lose Ayew. What's the crack on loan arrangements for a dominating midfielder, I hope Cooper has someone up his sleeve
Login to get fewer ads

3rd on 21:24 - Oct 20 with 928 viewssainthelens

3rd on 21:06 - Oct 20 by flashj

How the fck do you you know we won't finish 3rd?
3rd on 21:28 - Oct 20 with 915 viewsFireboy2

3rd on 21:15 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

This league is so staggeringly ordinary that the right midfielder or two could see us win it at a canter if we're still in contention come then.

And yet again i agree with you because you post nothing but sense Doc
3rd on 21:29 - Oct 20 with 913 viewsflashj

I don't know obviously, just don't think we will. What's your prediction?
3rd on 22:06 - Oct 20 with 852 viewsbuilthjack

Then, and only then, will we really see what Birch is made of.
Chucking a few quid over the bar means nothing. He can afford it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

3rd on 22:15 - Oct 20 with 832 viewsLeonWasGod

"the right midfielder or two"

You must be new around here
3rd on 22:20 - Oct 20 with 820 viewsDr_Winston

3rd on 22:15 - Oct 20 by LeonWasGod

"the right midfielder or two"

You must be new around here

The exact opposite.

3rd on 07:57 - Oct 21 with 624 views34dfgdf54

3rd on 20:31 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

Yep.

I'm just hoping we can stay in and around the play offs until January and hoping we can do a bit of work in the transfer market to get two central midfield players in whether that be loans or small fees I don't mind.

We have all seen enough of Tom Carroll now, offload and free up the wages to use on two replacements. The "tackle" that led to the Barnsley equaliser was embarrassing, he's not good enough.
3rd on 08:45 - Oct 21 with 568 viewspencoedjack

3rd on 07:57 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Yep.

I'm just hoping we can stay in and around the play offs until January and hoping we can do a bit of work in the transfer market to get two central midfield players in whether that be loans or small fees I don't mind.

We have all seen enough of Tom Carroll now, offload and free up the wages to use on two replacements. The "tackle" that led to the Barnsley equaliser was embarrassing, he's not good enough.

I can forgive a footballer for being crap but never ducking out of a challenge.

Carroll does both regularly.

I hope he is nowhere near the Liberty on Sunday, the last player you want in a derby game.
3rd on 09:00 - Oct 21 with 542 viewsTimTtam

3rd on 08:45 - Oct 21 by pencoedjack

I can forgive a footballer for being crap but never ducking out of a challenge.

Carroll does both regularly.

I hope he is nowhere near the Liberty on Sunday, the last player you want in a derby game.

Hopefully Cooper's thinking was that giving Fulton 2 weeks of rest will mean he's ready for Brentford and Cardiff. Your first sentence can be used to describe Fulton (although he's not crap. Just has average skill).

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024