Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! 07:17 - Oct 26 with 3894 viewsMagic_Michu

I’m sick to death of people who actually feel hatred towards Cardiff City fans...

... some friendly rivalry and banter, fine.

But who can actually hate fans of another team. It’s just football!?!?

Every club has it’s fair share of idiots... ours included. But I can’t bring myself anymore to hate anyone for supporting a different club anymore.

Some people just need to grow up a little.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 19:04 - Oct 26 with 696 viewssherpajacob

I know a lot of Cardiff city fans through mini football and the cardiff academy system. Like us they will support their team till they die, through thin and thinner.

Most are good guys and they talk openly about their admiration for our academy, philosophy and style of play. They still want us to lose every game.

Next week we will discuss the game like adults. These guys coach their mini footballers to play the right way.

There are a small number of dickheads who will be unbearable if we lose, but they are unbearable all the time anyway and tend to be the coaches that teach kids to "get rid of it" and lump it long.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 19:08 - Oct 26 with 677 viewsLibertarian

I don’t hate them, but I really, really, really hate losing to them.

Beating them is so much better than beating any other team.
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 19:20 - Oct 26 with 659 viewsMrSwerve

If you genuinely...GENUINELY hate someone because of the team they support, you’re not all there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024