Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's hope the U23s make it 4 17:08 - Oct 28 with 1376 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They also play tonight at 7:00 live on the Swans Site.
Let's hope the U23s make it 4 on 20:37 - Oct 28 with 1240 viewsPacemaker

Losing 2-0 to WBA ex Cardiff Zahore scored both from long balls.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Let's hope the U23s make it 4 on 22:55 - Oct 28 with 1117 viewskeith_gatebroth

Outplayed throughout, we looked very poor.
Let's hope the U23s make it 4 on 11:22 - Oct 29 with 977 viewsmarcuso

Certainly werent poor you clown . We were a very young side up against a very experienced West Brom outfit . It was always going to be a defensive game with such a makeshift side and to be fair to the lads they did just that ,okay we were a bit lucky first half but second half much improved . The young lad who came on and got caught out of position was only 16 ffs . So the youngsters would have learnt a lot last night against quality opposition. A great effort in my eyes with little bits of quality football thrown in.
Let's hope the U23s make it 4 on 11:28 - Oct 29 with 969 viewsBadlands

Let's hope the U23s make it 4 on 11:22 - Oct 29 by marcuso

Certainly werent poor you clown . We were a very young side up against a very experienced West Brom outfit . It was always going to be a defensive game with such a makeshift side and to be fair to the lads they did just that ,okay we were a bit lucky first half but second half much improved . The young lad who came on and got caught out of position was only 16 ffs . So the youngsters would have learnt a lot last night against quality opposition. A great effort in my eyes with little bits of quality football thrown in.

Having successfully brought so many under 23s throughout the first team and not renewing contracts for other has meant the team is very, very young.
My concern is they won't be successful enough to bring in / hold on to talent that we need to keep coming through.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Let's hope the U23s make it 4 on 12:24 - Oct 29 with 921 viewsNotLoyal

Let's hope the U23s make it 4 on 22:55 - Oct 28 by keith_gatebroth

Outplayed throughout, we looked very poor.

Did you see how many kids were in that swans side compared to some of wba ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024