Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Englishmans view 15:56 - Nov 3 with 956 viewsladyjack

Interesting what he says around the 30 second mark.
An Englishmans view on 19:40 - Nov 3 with 819 viewsladyjack

I hear that Andy Powell of golf cart fame is offering to do a charity bout, I assume Powell does do a bit of MMA ?, lol
An Englishmans view on 07:10 - Nov 4 with 679 viewsBrynmill_Jack

An Englishmans view on 19:40 - Nov 3 by ladyjack

I hear that Andy Powell of golf cart fame is offering to do a charity bout, I assume Powell does do a bit of MMA ?, lol

Unwise. He got his arse handed to him in a Shepherd’s Bush pub a couple of years ago did he not ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

An Englishmans view on 13:18 - Nov 4 with 524 viewsladyjack

Haskell says ''Everyone hates the English, we know that, Empire-building, we're all arrogant arseholes, I understand that'', he might understand that fair enough but they don't all understand that, hence why you see it all the time on social media, why do they always want us to lose ? blah blah blah
An Englishmans view on 13:20 - Nov 4 with 515 viewsLohengrin

An Englishmans view on 13:18 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

Haskell says ''Everyone hates the English, we know that, Empire-building, we're all arrogant arseholes, I understand that'', he might understand that fair enough but they don't all understand that, hence why you see it all the time on social media, why do they always want us to lose ? blah blah blah

That hamster turning the wheel inside your head must be knackered, Tramp.

Give him a break mun, FFS!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

An Englishmans view on 13:24 - Nov 4 with 499 viewsladyjack

Haskell did say 'I understand that' as opposed to 'we understand that' so perhaps he realises that they don't all get it why lots of people are ABE and therefore he choose to say 'I understand that'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024