Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St.Lucia 17:18 - Nov 19 with 496 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone been? My lucky blighter of a sister is going with her other half in next few weeks.
Splash Island water park is a place I've heard is worth visiting.
St.Lucia on 18:27 - Nov 19 with 454 viewslonglostjack

Tell her you’ve read that the tap water is a bit dodgy so she should avoid ice cubes in her drinks.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 18:28]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

St.Lucia on 18:39 - Nov 19 with 434 viewsmonmouth

Yes Dicky I got married there 30 years ago. Can't remember much about it. We were told at the time that can be quite dangerous if you get in the wrong places. We were advised to stick to the tourist spots. Went to Castries and was 'advised' to f*ck off back to the beach by a huge bloke as he spat at my feet as I got off the bus. After 15 mins in Castries I think he was just giving me some good advice.

Pitons are lovely, as are the beaches and the cocktails. ''Pussy Brains' were particularly entertaining.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

St.Lucia on 19:50 - Nov 19 with 381 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Melinda and I went two years ago in August (much cheaper than going in the winter, and I tend to want to escape Texas summers more than winters).

It is awesome! We stayed at an all-inclusive spa called Body Holiday near the north end of the island. It is the most mountainous of any island in the Caribbean - the ride from the airport to the spa was less than 40 miles but took nearly 2 hours.

I never heard of Splash Island. The must sees are the Pitons (which are a good hike, too), the mud baths, and the botanical gardens/waterfall. The drive up volcano was just meh. Friday nights, the town of Gros Islet has a great street party.

Lots of Brits where we stayed, hardly any Americans. Our Swans shirts got a lot of curious looks.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 22:32]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024