Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). 17:16 - Nov 22 with 678 viewsWxmJax

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-snubs-channel-4-leadershi

Backing out of debates and interviews, probably because of the lies that they're spreading are being torn apart. This is the most odious, lying group of people to ever stand for their party.
They have no honour whatsoever.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 17:23 - Nov 22 with 665 viewsjojaca

I personally couldn't give a shit about debates, I have had enough now. I think 99.9% of voters know who they are voting, these tv debates are just a soap opera.

Even when you know, you never know?

Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 17:48 - Nov 22 with 636 viewsjohnlangy

They're not just avoiding these debates as you say.

For most nights the past couple of weeks the Newsnight presenter has had to explain to viewers that no Tory rep was available for interview while a Labour, Lib Dem or whatever party person was on the programme answering questions and fronting up.
Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 17:54 - Nov 22 with 620 viewsHumpty

Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 17:48 - Nov 22 by johnlangy

They're not just avoiding these debates as you say.

For most nights the past couple of weeks the Newsnight presenter has had to explain to viewers that no Tory rep was available for interview while a Labour, Lib Dem or whatever party person was on the programme answering questions and fronting up.

True. It's been very noticeable.
Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 18:33 - Nov 22 with 596 viewsWxmJax

Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 17:23 - Nov 22 by jojaca

I personally couldn't give a shit about debates, I have had enough now. I think 99.9% of voters know who they are voting, these tv debates are just a soap opera.

It's not the debating, it's the spreading of lies on an unmitigated scale and trying to back them up. That's the most concerning aspect for me. They don't want to be questioned on them.

Where does it stop and why do so many tory voters think it is ok to blatantly lie ? I brought my children up to tell the truth and now everyday we are seeing people in government saying the most outrageous porkies and they seem to think that it's acceptable to do so.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 18:46 - Nov 22 with 581 viewsBest_loser

Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 18:33 - Nov 22 by WxmJax

It's not the debating, it's the spreading of lies on an unmitigated scale and trying to back them up. That's the most concerning aspect for me. They don't want to be questioned on them.

Where does it stop and why do so many tory voters think it is ok to blatantly lie ? I brought my children up to tell the truth and now everyday we are seeing people in government saying the most outrageous porkies and they seem to think that it's acceptable to do so.

They have adopted the trump mantra, lying to idiots gets you everything
Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 19:29 - Nov 22 with 549 viewsCatullus

Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 18:33 - Nov 22 by WxmJax

Bearing in mind I'm not a Tory voter, why do do many Labour voters seem happy to ignore Labours lies or deny they lie?

If Pinocchio walked into Westminster and lied his ass off you'd struggle to find him in amongst the forest of long noses.....if politicians had the same curse anyway!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 19:43 - Nov 22 with 532 viewsLeonWasGod

Why you shouldn't vote tory (or Brexit party for that matter). on 19:29 - Nov 22 by Catullus

Bearing in mind I'm not a Tory voter, why do do many Labour voters seem happy to ignore Labours lies or deny they lie?

If Pinocchio walked into Westminster and lied his ass off you'd struggle to find him in amongst the forest of long noses.....if politicians had the same curse anyway!

Politics has always been partisan and tribal hasn’t it, so it’s no surprise people defend their own side. There’s always been selective use of info and avoiding answering questions, then the king of spin Alastair Campbell ramped it up a notch. But this from Boris’ Tories is something else. It’s not just the lying, it’s the campaigning based on disinformation, the attacking of democratic institutions and now attacking anyone in the press who dare question them. It’s deeply sinister. Trump-esque.

You’re quite right though. Lying should be called out wherever it occurs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024