Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread 00:39 - Nov 27 with 21964 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 11:16 - Nov 30 with 847 viewsLord_Bony

Ok people let's cosy on down and get ready for another season in the championship we ain't going up we ain't going down let's be realistic.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 12:12 - Nov 30 with 798 viewsSwansea93

I think Peterson needs a run of games before being properly judged, he looks commited and determined to do well but sometimes does abit much which leads to losing possession/sloppy passes abit like Celina.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 30 with 750 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 07:47 - Nov 30 by karnataka

Scott Parker said, 2nd half he felt they were the only team likely to score? I don't recall Freddie having to make a save 2nd half or did I miss something?

Just watched the highlights and OK, Freddie did make one save in the 2nd half diving to his left, but just the one mind.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 30 with 736 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 08:34 - Nov 30 by Fireboy2

I read that as well, what fvcking second half was he watching?

They were lucky we didnt get the bounce of the ball when we got the ball in their box so many times.

I couldnt believe that we had so many shots and shots on target when it was obvious they had more possession.

Shows how we did play well.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

COYJB.

They did have more possession but not massively more 53/47, almost Brexit proportions.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 14:38 - Nov 30 with 721 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 30 by karnataka

They did have more possession but not massively more 53/47, almost Brexit proportions.

That would an absolute and utter landslide of biblical proportions accordion to the Brexit Comics

Anyway.

Just looked at the short highlights on Sky -
I didn't realise the Roberts (right back) decided to move the D and Fulton had to move so far to cover the cross, but after that Wilmot should have cleared and Hoorn was left Mitrovic to make up for the error.
For the second Wilmot left Mitrovic to cover a player Grimes was getting back to.
For both goals Woodman went to ground.
There were a lot of chances for the Swans shown.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 30 with 706 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 30 by karnataka

Just watched the highlights and OK, Freddie did make one save in the 2nd half diving to his left, but just the one mind.

Just did the same and was about to post exactly what you posted...

I couldn't see the whole game unless I stayed awake until 6:30am, but from watching the highlights we put together some very good attacking runs, and most importantly took long-range shots. From reading up on the game, it sounds like we were all over them after Byers' goal.

It's also clear that if Byers gets game time, he needs to be at no.10 (preferably as a sub). Against an average goalkeeper he would've scored a hat-trick.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024