Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking around the stadium on sky. 21:07 - Nov 29 with 4891 viewsGaryjack

I honestly don't think there's much more than 10k bums on seats tonight. It'll get lower if we keep this up.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 14:17 - Nov 30 with 1425 viewsbennytheblue

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 12:18 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

Your only as good as your last result.
When you've won a major trophy this century, completed successful seasons in the top half of the Premier league and been noted for your incredible football come back and have a chat. Having more seats than your far better rivals is hardly reason for celebration.
Just like your fictitious bullshit books and bigger, better, comments people genuinely laugh at you. Still smarting from that proper kicking you took at Newbury 😂
Yes, I think you are.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 12:21]

I feel your pain loyal.
7 seasons, last four fighting relegation near constant, that’s no fun. A trophy no one remembers.
I guess it means something in that little town out west. As for Newbury, have they got a football team? Or do you mean when 25 Cardiff fans had a go at gorsienon rugby club? As ever, I hear you ran off by the end. You are a bit old to be revelling in hoolie stuff to Jamie, particularly when you support a club that isn’t known for it, never really made to the top table so to speak.
The Swansea way.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 14:33 - Nov 30 with 1412 viewssainthelens

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 14:17 - Nov 30 by bennytheblue

I feel your pain loyal.
7 seasons, last four fighting relegation near constant, that’s no fun. A trophy no one remembers.
I guess it means something in that little town out west. As for Newbury, have they got a football team? Or do you mean when 25 Cardiff fans had a go at gorsienon rugby club? As ever, I hear you ran off by the end. You are a bit old to be revelling in hoolie stuff to Jamie, particularly when you support a club that isn’t known for it, never really made to the top table so to speak.
The Swansea way.

Keep on spitting the dummy benny, paid the 15 million yet?
Classy fair play.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 14:40 - Nov 30 with 1395 viewsbennytheblue

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 14:33 - Nov 30 by sainthelens

Keep on spitting the dummy benny, paid the 15 million yet?
Classy fair play.

I haven’t got 15 million pal, I’m doing just fine though thanks......I’ve emailed Vinnies lawyers and told them about you’re request. He will be in touch with you no doubt,😂🤷🏼‍♂️
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 22:32 - Nov 30 with 1314 viewsNotLoyal

I feel your pain loyal.
The Swansea way.

Keep believing the bullshit, major trophies are major trophies, at least the majority of people who saw it are still alive. Don't get me going on the European journey, you won't be able to relate to it.

Edit, once again you turn fact in to fiction, same as you do every time you've been torn apart. As I said keep believing the lies, you bit off more than you can chew that day, like every day. I know half those lads who were there, but you comfort yourself with the usual Cardiff bile. But thanks also for your response, not dissimilar to your responses under other usernames, in fact so similar I knew if I mentioned Newbury you couldn't resist it. I liked you more when you were scooby doo tbh but at least you know my name (work, place of residence etc) I've nothing to hide. But you will never admit who you are.

How's your local RFC getting on nowadays?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 22:40]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 23:30 - Nov 30 with 1278 viewsBluebird

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 22:32 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

Keep believing the bullshit, major trophies are major trophies, at least the majority of people who saw it are still alive. Don't get me going on the European journey, you won't be able to relate to it.

Edit, once again you turn fact in to fiction, same as you do every time you've been torn apart. As I said keep believing the lies, you bit off more than you can chew that day, like every day. I know half those lads who were there, but you comfort yourself with the usual Cardiff bile. But thanks also for your response, not dissimilar to your responses under other usernames, in fact so similar I knew if I mentioned Newbury you couldn't resist it. I liked you more when you were scooby doo tbh but at least you know my name (work, place of residence etc) I've nothing to hide. But you will never admit who you are.

Those at Newbury never watched you lot and that's come from speaking to a fella who was there.
How was the canton mile? Heard your still running 😂
Shame some of yours did some name dropping to old bill.
Snitches
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:17 - Dec 1 with 1221 viewsJBT95

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:28 - Nov 30 by bennytheblue

What’s a big club? Leeds are the only big club in this league. These days there are plenty of small clubs in the premier league, Burnely, Bournemouth Watford etc we’ve got 23,000 St holders which is pretty good I’d say. A good 10,000 more than you had in your ground last night and you could have gone third ffs....rugby town🏈

No way have you got 23k season ticket holders.

Maybe you did in the prem but not now, v Stoke attendance was shy of 21k.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:20 - Dec 1 with 1214 viewsbennytheblue

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 22:32 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

European journey lol....I know you lot won’t be aware of this but you live in a country called Wales, we’ve been following them all over Europe in a journey for 30 years, Nuremberg to Moscow, Italy to Brussels, you name it, some great journeys. You should try it.
Fellow bluebird, let him go on digging his hole regard to Newbury, he wasn’t there...as ever.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:30 - Dec 1 with 1214 viewsBillyChong

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:20 - Dec 1 by bennytheblue

European journey lol....I know you lot won’t be aware of this but you live in a country called Wales, we’ve been following them all over Europe in a journey for 30 years, Nuremberg to Moscow, Italy to Brussels, you name it, some great journeys. You should try it.
Fellow bluebird, let him go on digging his hole regard to Newbury, he wasn’t there...as ever.

Have you watched your club playing competitive European football in stadiums like the Stadio San Paolo, Naples and the Mestella, Valencia in your lifetime? Nah don’t think so. Club football is every fans bread and butter, sharing the experience of foreign tours for international games with fans of other clubs doesn’t compare one bit. But keep believing it.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 8:31]
Login to get fewer ads

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:38 - Dec 1 with 1204 viewssainthelens

You follow Wales , fckn hilarious. You can't get yer own sorry arse down to Legoland.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 10:59 - Dec 1 with 1151 viewsowainglyndwr

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 23:30 - Nov 30 by Bluebird

Those at Newbury never watched you lot and that's come from speaking to a fella who was there.
How was the canton mile? Heard your still running 😂
Shame some of yours did some name dropping to old bill.
Snitches

I wouldn't be so cock sure about the boys in Newbury not following the Jacks
Most of us on here know a few of the Jacks that took your main boys, some of the Swansea boys had to keep a low profile because of obviously reasons.
So why would they also shout Jack army when seeing your lot off?
Even numbers you cannot handle it .
Battle on Onion Park
The Jacks thought it was chariots of fire yiu run so fast past the Ninian Park pub up towards Cowbridge road
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 11:02 - Dec 1 with 1149 viewsNotLoyal

Hey scooby, calm down. Its OK mate, pubs are open, have a cigar, buy some 2nd hand records, eat crisps, even stay the fck off Swansea websites, whatever it is you have mate, you need to give yourself some nice time. It will mend eventually.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 17:49 - Dec 1 with 1081 viewsGaryjack

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 08:30 - Dec 1 by BillyChong

Have you watched your club playing competitive European football in stadiums like the Stadio San Paolo, Naples and the Mestella, Valencia in your lifetime? Nah don’t think so. Club football is every fans bread and butter, sharing the experience of foreign tours for international games with fans of other clubs doesn’t compare one bit. But keep believing it.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 8:31]

oh i dunno mind. they did knock Real Madrid out of Europe once.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CLIP NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 16:36 - Dec 2 with 947 viewsbennytheblue

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 11:02 - Dec 1 by NotLoyal

Hey scooby, calm down. Its OK mate, pubs are open, have a cigar, buy some 2nd hand records, eat crisps, even stay the fck off Swansea websites, whatever it is you have mate, you need to give yourself some nice time. It will mend eventually.

It’s all good Jamie, ever since that day you went down at home to saints and we went up, that was an easy but unexpected 3k in the bank. In fact, the day gonzo sold up to thanks we all knew where you would end up. They say it’s better to have loved and lost than never loved at all, but deep down you know you will never score aswell as that again, it’s all over pal.....I’d go for a walk down the Gower with a cigar and reminisce.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 17:35 - Dec 2 with 928 viewssainthelens

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 16:36 - Dec 2 by bennytheblue

It’s all good Jamie, ever since that day you went down at home to saints and we went up, that was an easy but unexpected 3k in the bank. In fact, the day gonzo sold up to thanks we all knew where you would end up. They say it’s better to have loved and lost than never loved at all, but deep down you know you will never score aswell as that again, it’s all over pal.....I’d go for a walk down the Gower with a cigar and reminisce.

You are quite clearly still hurting and no amount of poking and prodding can hide it.
So amusing to read.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 21:17 - Dec 2 with 850 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 01:09 - Nov 30 by Bluebird

Your 20000 capacity stadium looked half full..
Both teams in play off positions so very poor crowd.
Welsh Wigan? You will be more like welsh Wimbourne Town if your crowds keep buggering off 😂

And of course you were there to count them. Perhaps you watched it on TV to see some good football.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 21:24 - Dec 2 with 847 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I feel your pain loyal.
The Swansea way.

Seven seasons in PL 11th, 9th, 12th, 8th, 12th, 15th 18th.

I make that 2 season fighting relegation the other 5 comfortably mid table.

Cardiff 20th and 18th relegation fight every season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 21:47 - Dec 2 with 829 viewssainthelens

I feel your pain loyal.
The Swansea way.

What a thick cvnt you are.
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 03:30 - Dec 3 with 790 viewsBluebird

Looking around the stadium on sky. on 17:49 - Dec 1 by Garyjack

oh i dunno mind. they did knock Real Madrid out of Europe once.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CLIP NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Nobody says we knocked them out of the cup. But we do say we beat them.. Cmon Gary i think your a good poster don't let yourself down theres a good boy..
Looking around the stadium on sky. on 03:38 - Dec 3 with 789 viewsTimTtam

I don't think I've ever seen more bullsh!t in my life than what's been posted in this thread...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024