Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britains dirty Election 18:48 - Dec 1 with 6188 viewsGowerjack

Profoundly depressing..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/29/opinion/britain-election-disinformation-johns

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Britains dirty Election on 20:23 - Dec 2 with 971 viewsItchySphincter

Britains dirty Election on 19:41 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

One thing that won’t happen is a Lab/Libdem coalition.

She's angling for another Lib Dem/Tory coalition. If that happens we can expect a no deal Brexit by the middle of next year.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Britains dirty Election on 20:25 - Dec 2 with 967 viewsZaxx

Britains dirty Election on 21:00 - Dec 1 by monmouth

Such a laughable name.

Momentum. Jesus wept.

Can only pray people wake up in the next 11 days, and we get a well hung job, and not the massive cocks of the DUP holding the balance, but it's far fetched to think that the lying psychos wont be voted in by the great british thickos and their stupid voting system.

Oh well they'll get what they deserve. I hope there's no moaning when the reality of having the sticky shit right at the bottom of the pan running everything becomes crystal clear.

Sadly, many people only hear what they want to hear.
Until we have PR then we'll have the same old negative lies and rubbish instead of honest debate.
It's easy to say that we need a dictator/leader to get things done but that's really just 'good old fashioned bullpoo'.
There are no strong leaders, there are just educated puppets who have no scruples.
Britains dirty Election on 20:26 - Dec 2 with 962 viewsFlashberryjack

Britains dirty Election on 20:09 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Where I live, it matters not a single toss what I vote, and believe me, my mp is one of the thickest morons I have ever met. So I can only infer what that says about the people that vote for him.

Ditto.
And we've had 98 years of it, they just don't give f*ck when they know they don't even have to canvass, just follow party lines, "Bingo" and it's another few years with their snouts in the trough.

And that goes for the lot of them.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Britains dirty Election on 21:19 - Dec 2 with 926 viewsGowerjack

Britains dirty Election on 20:10 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Why are you asking the gowerjack what I think?

Foot of course. By a planet.

Yep

Better a donkey jacket than a donkey..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Britains dirty Election on 21:22 - Dec 2 with 920 viewsHumpty

Britains dirty Election on 20:07 - Dec 2 by monmouth

It’s all corrupt and bent Hump. Any thread of decency or honour has gone. Lie, win and swagger like a massive coke they are is now the way of it. Countries that used to have a modicum of self respect seem to have discovered their inner Berlusconi, floating on an ocean of lies, deceit and total cultishness.

I find it genuinely worrying. Democracy is in trouble if we carry on down this route.

Interesting though that the Tories have had eight ads banned, the Brexit Party five. None of the other major parties have had any ads banned. So just the people behind Brexit then. And just the parties that are chummy with Trump, Bannon et al.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024