Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britains dirty Election 18:48 - Dec 1 with 6189 viewsGowerjack

Profoundly depressing..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/29/opinion/britain-election-disinformation-johns

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Britains dirty Election on 21:56 - Dec 1 with 1455 viewsFlashberryjack

Britains dirty Election on 21:36 - Dec 1 by Gowerjack

You'll have to remind me where I said that..

Of course you didn't actually say it, but judging by the names you called over 17 million people for having views opposite to yours, does kind of hint that you think they are unfit to vote.

Sorry if I've read your post and assumed the wrong thing "power to ALL the people" I say

"The thick selfish undereducated fûckwits "

"The wánkstains"

"The twàts who believe the absolute bôllocks"

"The prîcks "

"The thick cûnts"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Britains dirty Election on 21:57 - Dec 1 with 1453 viewsCatullus

Britains dirty Election on 21:25 - Dec 1 by Gowerjack

Yep.

The thick selfish undereducated fûckwits that base their political views on what they read on fûcking Facebook the Express Mail and Sun.

The wánkstains who believe in Julia Huntley Brewer Katie Hopkins and Tommeh Robinson.

The twàts who believe the absolute bôllocks sprouted by Fararge,Duncan Smith and Rees Mogg.

The prîcks who continually vote against their best interests.

The thick cûnts that got us into this shîtfest in the 1st place.

Yep that lot.

You know the 17.4 million..

I wish I could find out exactly how many of the 17.4 million are better educated than you, not that a good education guarantees intelligence.

As it goes I'm 50% with you on the GE, the other 50% says how the feck can any sensible person vote Labour!

A question Monmouth, if you had the choice would you choose Corbyn or Foot?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Britains dirty Election on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 1438 viewsGowerjack

Britains dirty Election on 21:56 - Dec 1 by Flashberryjack

Of course you didn't actually say it, but judging by the names you called over 17 million people for having views opposite to yours, does kind of hint that you think they are unfit to vote.

Sorry if I've read your post and assumed the wrong thing "power to ALL the people" I say

"The thick selfish undereducated fûckwits "

"The wánkstains"

"The twàts who believe the absolute bôllocks"

"The prîcks "

"The thick cûnts"

No it doesn't.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Britains dirty Election on 22:15 - Dec 1 with 1420 viewsBrynCartwright

Britains dirty Election on 21:57 - Dec 1 by Catullus

I wish I could find out exactly how many of the 17.4 million are better educated than you, not that a good education guarantees intelligence.

As it goes I'm 50% with you on the GE, the other 50% says how the feck can any sensible person vote Labour!

I'm sensible. I have a brain. I absorb information all the time. That is why I'm going to vote Labour in Gower to retain the thoroughly decent Tonia Antoniazzi as my MP, and prevent the completely deplorable Francesca O'Brien taking the seat.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Britains dirty Election on 22:20 - Dec 1 with 1416 viewssherpajacob

A sensible vote is a tactical vote that ensures, in priority order.

1. The Tories don't get a,majority.
2. Tories can't form a,government with DUP, BP support.
3. Labour don't have an outright majority.

Where I live that means voting for my labour candidate. Elsewhere it could mean voting Plaid, LD, SNP or Green.

In respect of calling voters thick, if they don't vote tactically then yes they are thick.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Britains dirty Election on 22:27 - Dec 1 with 1401 viewsbuilthjack

Aye, Johnson is a liar. We all know that don't we.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Britains dirty Election on 22:39 - Dec 1 with 1387 viewsmajorraglan

Facebook bans a Conservative Party advert which was compiled using doctored BBC footage. The Conservative Party refused a BBC request to remove it, but Facebook eventually took it down as it breached intellectual property rights.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50624086
Britains dirty Election on 22:50 - Dec 1 with 1370 viewsEbo

Britains dirty Election on 19:50 - Dec 1 by union_jack

I’ve said for some time that one of the main culprits in all of this are the Labour Party. All they had to do was install a popular leader instead of that Marxist, unelectable goon and all this would have been history some time ago.

Marxist? don't be a c-u-n-t.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Britains dirty Election on 23:13 - Dec 1 with 1347 viewsHumpty

Britains dirty Election on 22:39 - Dec 1 by majorraglan

Facebook bans a Conservative Party advert which was compiled using doctored BBC footage. The Conservative Party refused a BBC request to remove it, but Facebook eventually took it down as it breached intellectual property rights.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50624086

Tip of the iceberg from the look of it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-general-election-advert-ban-
Britains dirty Election on 14:30 - Dec 2 with 1221 viewsFlashberryjack

Britains dirty Election on 22:20 - Dec 1 by sherpajacob

A sensible vote is a tactical vote that ensures, in priority order.

1. The Tories don't get a,majority.
2. Tories can't form a,government with DUP, BP support.
3. Labour don't have an outright majority.

Where I live that means voting for my labour candidate. Elsewhere it could mean voting Plaid, LD, SNP or Green.

In respect of calling voters thick, if they don't vote tactically then yes they are thick.

We've had three bloody years of a minority government, and you wish another on the country, then you have the nerve to call everyone "thick" that disagrees with your views.

Hello

Britains dirty Election on 18:46 - Dec 2 with 1172 viewssherpajacob

Britains dirty Election on 14:30 - Dec 2 by Flashberryjack

We've had three bloody years of a minority government, and you wish another on the country, then you have the nerve to call everyone "thick" that disagrees with your views.

C*nts are allowed to vote tactically too.

Be it voting Brexit party in Neath/Aberavon or Tory in Gower.

If they don't, and end up splitting the c*nt vote, thereby letting labour in, then yes.. they are thick.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Britains dirty Election on 18:52 - Dec 2 with 1155 viewsexiledclaseboy

Britains dirty Election on 14:30 - Dec 2 by Flashberryjack

Imagine the mess we’d have been in if we hadn’t had three years of minority government.

Poll: Tory leader

Britains dirty Election on 19:18 - Dec 2 with 1130 viewsFlashberryjack

Britains dirty Election on 18:52 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

Imagine the mess we’d have been in if we hadn’t had three years of minority government.

Imagine another 3 years of uncertainty, or even worse, a government lead by Corbyn.

Hello

Britains dirty Election on 19:20 - Dec 2 with 1126 viewsexiledclaseboy

Britains dirty Election on 19:18 - Dec 2 by Flashberryjack

Imagine another 3 years of uncertainty, or even worse, a government lead by Corbyn.

I’d rather another minority government than a majority one for either Labour or the Tories to be honest, Flash. Either of those two parties with a majority would be varying levels of disaster.

Britains dirty Election on 19:26 - Dec 2 with 1118 viewsFlashberryjack

Britains dirty Election on 19:20 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

I’d rather another minority government than a majority one for either Labour or the Tories to be honest, Flash. Either of those two parties with a majority would be varying levels of disaster.

Nah! out of the two buffoons I'd rather have Boris, unless the labour party have a complete overhaul from top to bottom, and then choose an electable leader, because Corbyn certainly isn't.

Hello

Britains dirty Election on 19:31 - Dec 2 with 1112 viewsexiledclaseboy

Britains dirty Election on 19:26 - Dec 2 by Flashberryjack

Nah! out of the two buffoons I'd rather have Boris, unless the labour party have a complete overhaul from top to bottom, and then choose an electable leader, because Corbyn certainly isn't.

Fair enough. Personally I think five years of Johnson will be a catastrophe but opinions eh.

Britains dirty Election on 19:40 - Dec 2 with 1098 viewsFlashberryjack

Britains dirty Election on 19:31 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough. Personally I think five years of Johnson will be a catastrophe but opinions eh.

Personally I think 5 years of Corbyn would be much, much worse, in point I think he would completely and utterly bankrupt the country.

And a coalition government of Corbyn and Swinson doesn't bare thinking about.

But as you say, Opinions !

Hello

Britains dirty Election on 19:41 - Dec 2 with 1097 viewsexiledclaseboy

Britains dirty Election on 19:40 - Dec 2 by Flashberryjack

Personally I think 5 years of Corbyn would be much, much worse, in point I think he would completely and utterly bankrupt the country.

And a coalition government of Corbyn and Swinson doesn't bare thinking about.

But as you say, Opinions !

One thing that won’t happen is a Lab/Libdem coalition.

Britains dirty Election on 20:01 - Dec 2 with 1062 viewsFlashberryjack

Britains dirty Election on 19:41 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

One thing that won’t happen is a Lab/Libdem coalition.

Say you don't know, Corbyn hasn't emptied his election presents yet.

Cheaper rail fares and free train travel for 16 year olds, is an incentive to vote labour for the undecided, and I'm sure he's got another one or two gifts up his sleeve as the 12th looms nearer.

Hello

Britains dirty Election on 20:02 - Dec 2 with 1062 viewsmonmouth

Britains dirty Election on 21:09 - Dec 1 by Flashberryjack

"the great british thickos"

I'm assuming those thickos are the ones that don't vote for the party you'll be voting for ?

Not necessarily no. But anyone that wants to see Johnson or Corbyn and their psychotic cheerleaders and assorted liars destroying what is left of our once great country is, in my view, a few ounces short of a full pound, yes. We so clearly need a better voting system and the power held by a sensible cross party majority.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Britains dirty Election on 20:05 - Dec 2 with 1053 viewsFlashberryjack

Britains dirty Election on 20:02 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Not necessarily no. But anyone that wants to see Johnson or Corbyn and their psychotic cheerleaders and assorted liars destroying what is left of our once great country is, in my view, a few ounces short of a full pound, yes. We so clearly need a better voting system and the power held by a sensible cross party majority.

So can I assume you won't be voting Labour, and certainly not Conservatives.

That doesn't leave you many options does it?

Hello

Britains dirty Election on 20:07 - Dec 2 with 1049 viewsmonmouth

Britains dirty Election on 23:13 - Dec 1 by Humpty

Tip of the iceberg from the look of it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-general-election-advert-ban-

It’s all corrupt and bent Hump. Any thread of decency or honour has gone. Lie, win and swagger like a massive coke they are is now the way of it. Countries that used to have a modicum of self respect seem to have discovered their inner Berlusconi, floating on an ocean of lies, deceit and total cultishness.

Britains dirty Election on 20:09 - Dec 2 with 1042 viewsmonmouth

Britains dirty Election on 20:05 - Dec 2 by Flashberryjack

Where I live, it matters not a single toss what I vote, and believe me, my mp is one of the thickest morons I have ever met. So I can only infer what that says about the people that vote for him.

Britains dirty Election on 20:10 - Dec 2 with 1035 viewsexiledclaseboy

Britains dirty Election on 20:05 - Dec 2 by Flashberryjack

You assume wrong. I’ll be voting Labour.

Britains dirty Election on 20:10 - Dec 2 with 1034 viewsmonmouth

Why are you asking the gowerjack what I think?

Foot of course. By a planet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024