Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AJ V Ruiz 2 10:14 - Dec 5 with 9649 viewsshandyjack

Who you got?
Will AJ's weight loss help or further hindeer him.
I'm thinking Ruiz in 6

Poll: Expectation for the season

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 18:52 - Dec 8 with 995 viewsperplex

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 18:38 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

Again, you're presuming he'll connect cleanly.

You're also presuming Wilder will develop some defence and won't be jabbed to oblivion.

No what I`m saying is 36 minutes is a long time to survive without getting hit cleanly by one of the most devastating one punch hitters heavyweight boxing has seen for a long time, that's not a presumption mun it`s a fact what is the matter with you.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:53]
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 18:56 - Dec 8 with 984 viewsperplex

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 18:37 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

You presume Wilder will be able to land a KO punch.

AJ took some hard punches last night.

Yep from Ruiz who is not a punch finisher, Wilder certainly is, again not a presumption just another fact for you.
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 18:58 - Dec 8 with 978 viewsbluey_the_blue

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 18:52 - Dec 8 by perplex

No what I`m saying is 36 minutes is a long time to survive without getting hit cleanly by one of the most devastating one punch hitters heavyweight boxing has seen for a long time, that's not a presumption mun it`s a fact what is the matter with you.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:53]

Of course it's a long time to survive.

You however fail to realise that boxing smartly as he did last night means AJ will be able to land the jab at will, tee off when safe to do so. I think AJ's chin isn't the best but also isn't the worst - the shot that did the damage in the third round of the first Ruiz fight, causing the concussion was a blow towards the top of the head.

AJ took some solid shots all right.

I just that yes, Wilder has that fantastic power but has zero defence whatsoever. Ortiz did him the first fight, Wilder was out on his feet not throwing a single thing back. You just seem to want to ignore that AJ punches harder than Ortiz or Fury and will land a hell of a lot on Wilder.

Cumulative effect vs one shot. Can't write AJ off entirely.

I fancy Fury to beat Wilder. AJ - Usyk will be a difficult fight for AJ but certainly a very good fight from a technique perspective. Not sure of Usyk's power at HW level.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:59]
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 19:08 - Dec 8 with 970 viewsSwanjaxs

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 18:58 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

You however fail to realise that boxing smartly as he did last night means AJ will be able to land the jab at will, tee off when safe to do so. I think AJ's chin isn't the best but also isn't the worst - the shot that did the damage in the third round of the first Ruiz fight, causing the concussion was a blow towards the top of the head.

I just that yes, Wilder has that fantastic power but has zero defence whatsoever. Ortiz did him the first fight, Wilder was out on his feet not throwing a single thing back. You just seem to want to ignore that AJ punches harder than Ortiz or Fury and will land a hell of a lot on Wilder.

I fancy Fury to beat Wilder. AJ - Usyk will be a difficult fight for AJ but certainly a very good fight from a technique perspective. Not sure of Usyk's power at HW level.

Is there any subject your not an expert on?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 19:15 - Dec 8 with 957 viewsbluey_the_blue

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 19:08 - Dec 8 by Swanjaxs

Everyone posting on a mb is an expert.

I just don't get the love for Wilder's KO power whilst ignoring the fact Ortiz landed with ease. Any fighter with no defence can be beaten.
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 20:34 - Dec 8 with 930 viewssainthelens

Derby predictions.
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 19:00 - Dec 9 with 864 viewsperplex

Well he`s an expert in his own mind, there is no doubt about that. [grin, and he is very fond of Joshua
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 19:02]
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 19:04 - Dec 9 with 851 viewsperplex

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 19:15 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

Everyone posting on a mb is an expert.

I just don't get the love for Wilder's KO power whilst ignoring the fact Ortiz landed with ease. Any fighter with no defence can be beaten.

Until Wilder loses you are just speculating Yes Ortiz outboxed him but ended up getting destroyed in both fights, so until Wilder actually loses you need to accept and move on you will feel a lot better for it.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 19:12]
Login to get fewer ads

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 19:48 - Dec 9 with 828 viewsbluey_the_blue

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 19:04 - Dec 9 by perplex

Until Wilder loses you are just speculating Yes Ortiz outboxed him but ended up getting destroyed in both fights, so until Wilder actually loses you need to accept and move on you will feel a lot better for it.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 19:12]

Are you deliberately misunderstanding?

Wilder has amazing KO power, some of the best of all time. He's also no defence whatsoever. Destroyed? One punch both times isn't a case of being "destroyed".

Any battle of Wilder against someone who hits harder than Ortiz and Fury becomes a matter of "can Wilder get that one punch off before constant heavy jabs punches wear him down".

That's why I don't automatically assume Wilder will win any fight anymore than I assume AJ would win. AJ jabs and lands heavy punches, then who knows f he fights smart?

Tbh, I'd prefer to see AJ - Usyk than AJ - Wilder.
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 20:05 - Dec 9 with 823 viewsbiggar

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 18:58 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

Well it’s pretty obvious that Usyk won’t have huge power at heavyweight. His movement and footwork, however, is absolutely incredible for a man over 200lbs. His punching angles are also fantastic. Would love him to win a title at heavyweight but a lot is going to come down to his chin, because he will get caught.
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 20:10 - Dec 9 with 819 viewsbluey_the_blue

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 20:05 - Dec 9 by biggar

Well it’s pretty obvious that Usyk won’t have huge power at heavyweight. His movement and footwork, however, is absolutely incredible for a man over 200lbs. His punching angles are also fantastic. Would love him to win a title at heavyweight but a lot is going to come down to his chin, because he will get caught.

Personally, from a technical perspective Usyk - AJ would be a good fight to watch.

Usyk was a powerful cruiser so I don't doubt he's still going to hit heavy with the extra weight. As you say, what happens when he gets caught.
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 21:03 - Dec 9 with 806 viewstheloneranger

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 20:10 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Personally, from a technical perspective Usyk - AJ would be a good fight to watch.

Usyk was a powerful cruiser so I don't doubt he's still going to hit heavy with the extra weight. As you say, what happens when he gets caught.

Evander Holyfield didn't do too bad moving up to heavyweight.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 21:57 - Dec 9 with 782 viewsFireboy2

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 20:05 - Dec 9 by biggar

I absolutely love usyk, not only is he a class act, hes a gracious fighter, after he battered bellew he showed him so much respect.
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 17:24 - Dec 11 with 746 viewsperplex

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 19:48 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Are you deliberately misunderstanding?

Wilder has amazing KO power, some of the best of all time. He's also no defence whatsoever. Destroyed? One punch both times isn't a case of being "destroyed".

Any battle of Wilder against someone who hits harder than Ortiz and Fury becomes a matter of "can Wilder get that one punch off before constant heavy jabs punches wear him down".

That's why I don't automatically assume Wilder will win any fight anymore than I assume AJ would win. AJ jabs and lands heavy punches, then who knows f he fights smart?

Tbh, I'd prefer to see AJ - Usyk than AJ - Wilder.

Wilder is not a defensive genius, but the guy has never been stopped and you come out with he has no defence whatsoever, honestly mate we all know you are a boxing expect in your own mind but in reality your clueless.
AJ V Ruiz 2 on 17:30 - Dec 11 with 745 viewsperplex

AJ V Ruiz 2 on 20:10 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

But Usyk was a not the biggest puncher at cruiserweight, he just wore his opponents down simply because he`s a class act, and now you go on about him hitting heavy at a bigger weight, what are fcuk are you going on about now.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 17:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024