Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We don't get Winters anymore..! 22:50 - Jan 7 with 4569 viewsBrynCartwright

So far this 'Winter', in the 'Bont', there hasn't been any ice, let alone snow to speak of; and this goes back at least 6 years.

Only interminable weeks of grey skies and pissing it down.

I know cold weather messes normal life up, but I would dearly love some weather like in my 70's and early 80's youth.

Winters should be Winters; which makes Spring and Summer so dear.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 16:40 - Jan 11 with 991 viewsDJack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 15:57 - Jan 11 by jojaca

I am still waiting for the whole of UK to be under water from the scaremongering 20 years ago.

Remember, scaremongering comes from the press when they print facts or statements out of context and often added to other statements to change the meaning.

A couple of years ago my wife commented that I "was correct with my prediction (many years previous) that the local weather would be wetter, warmer and windier." I pointed out to her that it was not my prediction but that of the IPCC panel. An organisation that have many people(external), on here and around the world, who are trying their best to besmirch.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 16:51 - Jan 11 with 970 viewsswan65split

I am still waiting for the whole of UK to be under water from the scaremongering 20 years ago.

If it don't raining soon it will be .
We don't get Winters anymore..! on 20:31 - Jan 11 with 903 viewscontroversial_jack

We were told the Maldives would be submerged by now, yet I know someone who has just come back from there, and they are not.They are even building more beachfront accommodation.
We don't get Winters anymore..! on 21:01 - Jan 11 with 883 viewsjack2jack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 20:31 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

We were told the Maldives would be submerged by now, yet I know someone who has just come back from there, and they are not.They are even building more beachfront accommodation.

A friend of mine went to Venice before Christmas, they were ankle deep in water, but like Swansea tbh.😀
I know from the other thread that our weather is changing, and all the science says it's a man-made problem, but could it also be cyclic, and we're just in a wet period ?
We don't get Winters anymore..! on 00:33 - Jan 12 with 847 viewsDJack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 20:31 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

Got a link to corroberate that statement about the Maldives?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 03:06 - Jan 12 with 830 viewscontroversial_jack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 00:33 - Jan 12 by DJack

Got a link to corroberate that statement about the Maldives?

They haven't long come back and they said it was still there and not under water

https://www.luxurytraveldiary.com/2017/04/10-best-new-luxury-hotels-maldives/
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 3:10]
We don't get Winters anymore..! on 07:27 - Jan 12 with 799 viewsCooperman

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 03:06 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

They haven't long come back and they said it was still there and not under water

https://www.luxurytraveldiary.com/2017/04/10-best-new-luxury-hotels-maldives/
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 3:10]

He wants a link to your comment about it being submerged by now rather than the new builds going on.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 09:08 - Jan 12 with 781 viewscontroversial_jack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 07:27 - Jan 12 by Cooperman

He wants a link to your comment about it being submerged by now rather than the new builds going on.

There are loads of those, he just has to search
Login to get fewer ads

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 15:53 - Jan 12 with 734 viewsDJack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 09:08 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

There are loads of those, he just has to search

The onus is on you, you provided the statement.Give us your best link.

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 20:08 - Jan 12 with 691 viewscontroversial_jack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 15:53 - Jan 12 by DJack

The onus is on you, you provided the statement.Give us your best link.

https://onenewsnow.com/science-tech/2018/09/22/30-yrs-later-global-warming-still
We don't get Winters anymore..! on 23:54 - Jan 18 with 617 viewsjojaca

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 20:08 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

https://onenewsnow.com/science-tech/2018/09/22/30-yrs-later-global-warming-still

One for the cold weather box.

Even when you know, you never know?

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 11:36 - Jan 19 with 558 viewscontroversial_jack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 23:54 - Jan 18 by jojaca

One for the cold weather box.

It's been really cold in North America, but the Bed wetters don't mention that.
We don't get Winters anymore..! on 15:35 - Jan 19 with 503 viewsDJack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 20:08 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

About the linked site

"AFN is a Christian news service - with more than 1,200 broadcast, print, and online affiliates in 45 states and 11 foreign countries - that exists to present the day's stories from a biblical perspective.

At OneNewsNow.com, you will get your news from reporters you can trust to give the latest news without the liberal bias that characterizes so much of the "mainstream" media."

And your link has nothing scientific in it. It just mentions estimates without reference to where these estimates come from.

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 15:40 - Jan 19 with 500 viewsDJack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 11:36 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

It's been really cold in North America, but the Bed wetters don't mention that.

The fact it is cold in America is a weather phenomenon. Weather is not climate, it can be influenced by climate but it is a localised thing. All the facts show that the planet is warming so therefore the "bed wetters" are correct it's those of you who shìt the bed who are wrong.

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 16:39 - Jan 19 with 478 viewscontroversial_jack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 15:40 - Jan 19 by DJack

The fact it is cold in America is a weather phenomenon. Weather is not climate, it can be influenced by climate but it is a localised thing. All the facts show that the planet is warming so therefore the "bed wetters" are correct it's those of you who shìt the bed who are wrong.

You are missing the point.When Aus was having a heatwave it was down to climate change, but when it's col, it's not climate change.The bedwetters want it all ways.
We don't get Winters anymore..! on 17:00 - Jan 19 with 467 viewsDJack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 16:39 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

You are missing the point.When Aus was having a heatwave it was down to climate change, but when it's col, it's not climate change.The bedwetters want it all ways.

YOU are missing the point. It's not the fact that Australia is having a heatwave it is the record temperatures they are experiencing. You are forever taking things out of context or ignoring the context presented.

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 17:53 - Jan 19 with 436 viewscontroversial_jack

We don't get Winters anymore..! on 17:00 - Jan 19 by DJack

YOU are missing the point. It's not the fact that Australia is having a heatwave it is the record temperatures they are experiencing. You are forever taking things out of context or ignoring the context presented.

They are getting hail and rain now
We don't get Winters anymore..! on 17:58 - Jan 19 with 426 viewsjojaca

If its hot - climate change, if its cold - climate change. Its like betting on every horse in a race.

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024