Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No substitutions 13:54 - Jan 12 with 7853 viewsMrSwerve

Players blowing out of their arses...wtf Cooper?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

No substitutions on 16:54 - Jan 13 with 701 viewsTimTtam

I don't understand why a few months ago (after the away Charlton win?) Cooper said every player in the matchday squad, including bench players, has a part to play? For the players to play a part, they need to be given the opportunity to play the game.

I can understand that he wanted the draw (even though he said in the press conference that he wanted the win?), but he should've brought on players like Fulton or Guehi.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

No substitutions on 19:42 - Jan 13 with 625 viewsCatullus

No substitutions on 11:08 - Jan 13 by jack247

He was playing back to goal. He did well in the air, but he looked like a fish having a real good go out of water.

Can understand Liverpool requiring a certain number of games, but if we aren’t obliged to play him as centre forward, I’d like to see him as the left forward, so he can use his pace and dribbling to cut inside on his right foot, Ayew in the middle, Routledge is one footed I know, but as effective on the right as he is on the left, as he rarely cuts in and shoots anyway. Celina behind them pulling the strings. Would probably mean dropping Byers for Fulton, but I’d be ok with that.

I'd like to see us try that front 3. It has energy, enthusiasm, experience, skill and brains, IMO anyway.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

No substitutions on 22:11 - Jan 13 with 568 viewsBadlands

No substitutions on 19:42 - Jan 13 by Catullus

I'd like to see us try that front 3. It has energy, enthusiasm, experience, skill and brains, IMO anyway.

Surely that describes Ayew, Rutledge and one other.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024