Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... 09:01 - Jan 13 with 2210 viewsLohengrin

Not Irish Catholic any more then, he seems to think he’s Josephus!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:09 - Jan 13 with 1489 viewsBest_loser

One of the few icons still alive
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:09 - Jan 13 with 1489 viewsLord_Bony

Our Johnny has certainly spoken his mind over the last 40 odd years.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:12 - Jan 13 with 1473 viewsBest_loser

So funny
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:28 - Jan 13 with 1448 viewsLohengrin

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:12 - Jan 13 by Best_loser

So funny

You can switch him off by there mind, imagine getting stuck in a lift for ten hours with him...

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:50 - Jan 13 with 1421 viewsEbo

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:12 - Jan 13 by Best_loser

So funny

He's a false tvvat - always has been. Only in it for the ££££££ That pissed up tirade in the Marky Ramone video was embarrassing, I was hoping Rollins would twwat him.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:51 - Jan 13 with 1417 viewsDarran

We’ve got tickets to listen to him give a talk in Porthcawl in October.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:58 - Jan 13 with 1400 viewsLohengrin

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:51 - Jan 13 by Darran

We’ve got tickets to listen to him give a talk in Porthcawl in October.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:00 - Jan 13 with 1392 viewsSwanDownUnder

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:50 - Jan 13 by Ebo

He's a false tvvat - always has been. Only in it for the ££££££ That pissed up tirade in the Marky Ramone video was embarrassing, I was hoping Rollins would twwat him.

Rollins is an embarrassment.
Login to get fewer ads

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:00 - Jan 13 with 1386 viewsDarran

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 09:58 - Jan 13 by Lohengrin

I agree.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 10:02]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:04 - Jan 13 with 1374 viewsWarwickHunt

Loved his butter ad on the telly.

The massive cûnt.
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:22 - Jan 13 with 1359 viewsEbo

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:00 - Jan 13 by SwanDownUnder

Rollins is an embarrassment.

In what way?

At least he doesn't lower himself to do butter ads for his $$$

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:26 - Jan 13 with 1352 viewsLohengrin

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:04 - Jan 13 by WarwickHunt

The massive cûnt.

Artistic integrity, mate.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:26 - Jan 13 with 1349 viewsLord_Bony

Gotta love The Pistols,raw punk energy at its best. These and The Clash have had the greatest influence on me as a part time musician .

This music and attitude has influenced so many artists and bands,even the fashion industry over the years . It has become part of our culture in so many ways.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:28 - Jan 13 with 1341 viewsThrasher6

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:04 - Jan 13 by WarwickHunt

The massive cûnt.

He churned them out...did it for the bread...
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 10:29]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:29 - Jan 13 with 1337 viewsEbo

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:26 - Jan 13 by Lord_Bony

Gotta love The Pistols,raw punk energy at its best. These and The Clash have had the greatest influence on me as a part time musician .

This music and attitude has influenced so many artists and bands,even the fashion industry over the years . It has become part of our culture in so many ways.

They were the boyband of 'punk'. Manufactured only to make $$$

Much preferred the Damned, DK's, Crass, Flux.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:33 - Jan 13 with 1325 viewsLohengrin

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:29 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Punk twenty-odd years before punk. Manic, three-cord DIY music by kids on speed.

There’s nothing new under the Sun, Eb...

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:35 - Jan 13 with 1320 viewscontroversial_jack

He warned the BBC about Saville in 1978 but was ignored
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:37 - Jan 13 with 1315 viewsLord_Bony

A matter of opinion, they were certainly at the forefront of it all.

Crass, that hippy anachronistic band who could nt play...do me a favour they were just feckn awful.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:45 - Jan 13 with 1301 viewsWarwickHunt

At least The Monkees could play...
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:47 - Jan 13 with 1299 viewsLohengrin

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:35 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

He warned the BBC about Saville in 1978 but was ignored

I’ve got a live Jerry Sadowitz album knocking around here somewhere from the mid-80s and he lays absolutely bare what Saville was up to... and nothing happened!

Sadowitz, by the way, absolute genius in those days.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:52 - Jan 13 with 1289 viewsLord_Bony

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:33 - Jan 13 by Lohengrin

Punk twenty-odd years before punk. Manic, three-cord DIY music by kids on speed.

There’s nothing new under the Sun, Eb...

Raw plagiarism at its musical best by Marc Bolan.

Always wondered where that originated from.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:56 - Jan 13 with 1274 viewsEbo

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:37 - Jan 13 by Lord_Bony

A matter of opinion, they were certainly at the forefront of it all.

Crass, that hippy anachronistic band who could nt play...do me a favour they were just feckn awful.

The Pistols could not play either but at least Crass did practice what they preached. They changed the thinking of a lot of people in a way the Pistols could never do. They also knew when it was time to knock it on the head.

Gee Vaucher was (and still is) an artistic genius.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 11:00 - Jan 13 with 1261 viewsSwanDownUnder

And Gorillaz
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 11:01 - Jan 13 with 1259 viewsLohengrin

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:52 - Jan 13 by Lord_Bony

Raw plagiarism at its musical best by Marc Bolan.

Always wondered where that originated from.

He had no shame at all, mate.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 11:11 - Jan 13 with 1242 viewsLord_Bony

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:56 - Jan 13 by Ebo

The Pistols could not play either but at least Crass did practice what they preached. They changed the thinking of a lot of people in a way the Pistols could never do. They also knew when it was time to knock it on the head.

Gee Vaucher was (and still is) an artistic genius.

Sorry to disagree but The Pistols certainly could play and write their own material.

Steve Jones on guitar and Paul Cook on drums were great musicians, Mr Rotten had a good set of pipes for the job. Granted the only one that couldn't play his instrument was Sid Vicious on bass..

Here's a video by Crass now they definitely were restricted musically, still sounds as awful today as 40 years ago imo, heavy stuff and depressing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024