Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's be honest 17:11 - Jan 13 with 5842 viewsNotLoyal

They were absolutely terrified of us.
nothing they said after the game was other than...
We didn't lose.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Let's be honest on 03:22 - Jan 17 with 818 viewsbuilthjack

I have never read such rubbish in all my life.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Let's be honest on 13:18 - Jan 17 with 708 viewsbennytheblue

Let's be honest on 00:57 - Jan 17 by Fireboy2

'Cardiff supporters make up the biggest proportion of Wales fans'

I think the gogs might have something to say about that.

Us and our good friends from north wales have been trawling Europe together in harmony for many years now, plenty of mutual respect there. Quite a few don’t even follow Welsh clubs but they are still as passionate and loyal as any Welshman can be. Probably a similar % of them as bluebirds I reckon, with a smattering of Newport and a couple of jacks filling the last 10% or so. 🤪
Let's be honest on 14:53 - Jan 17 with 663 viewsTimTtam

Let's be honest on 22:41 - Jan 16 by Chief

I see Abbantw a tto and The fruit machine robber have decided to incite things further with this designed purely to cause more animosity:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joe-rodon-swansea-car

Every day I encounter more and more arrogance and entitlement from Cardiff fans...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Let's be honest on 21:17 - Jan 17 with 605 viewsjackrmee

Let's be honest on 15:19 - Jan 16 by Garyjack

Because after the game I was horrified to find out that our Goalkeeper, who was in the ambulance with Terry Coles when he was killed at Rotherham and was the last person he knew to see him alive, was subjected to sickening abuse during the second half from scores of Cardiff fans behind the goal which even included horse noises and songs about Terry. And after the man had given up his day to raise money for one of theirs. Absolute scum of the earth.

Wow!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Let's be honest on 21:40 - Jan 17 with 584 viewsTNT

Let's be honest on 15:19 - Jan 16 by Garyjack

Because after the game I was horrified to find out that our Goalkeeper, who was in the ambulance with Terry Coles when he was killed at Rotherham and was the last person he knew to see him alive, was subjected to sickening abuse during the second half from scores of Cardiff fans behind the goal which even included horse noises and songs about Terry. And after the man had given up his day to raise money for one of theirs. Absolute scum of the earth.

There was a guy on here the other day asking why do we not like them. Hope he reads this.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Let's be honest on 19:12 - Feb 13 with 471 viewstaffpunk

Let's be honest on 19:28 - Jan 13 by longlostjack

Dream on.

It's going to be close, still a long way to go, but...
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 19:13]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Let's be honest on 19:37 - Feb 13 with 426 viewsPencoed_Jack

Let's be honest on 19:12 - Feb 13 by taffpunk

It's going to be close, still a long way to go, but...
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 19:13]

The scum will finish above us 100%.

Sad thing is it's a sh!t standard in the championship this season, competitive and unpredictable but still a sh!t standard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024