Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 12:58 - Jan 18 with 7631 viewsraynor94

Has the annual choke began, Brentford starting to apply the pressure

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leeds on 19:45 - Jan 19 with 1599 viewsvetchonian

Leeds on 19:42 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

Thanks joe you finally answered my question, so, once you did then. Thanks for clearing that up and also reminding yourselves of what you threw away......😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️

But at least we had it to throw away

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Leeds on 19:57 - Jan 19 with 1573 viewssainthelens

Thanks joe you finally answered my question, so, once you did then. Thanks for clearing that up and also reminding yourselves of what you threw away......😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Yer coming over as a complete tw@t( again)...you'll never learn.
Leeds on 21:12 - Jan 19 with 1533 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds on 19:57 - Jan 19 by sainthelens

Yer coming over as a complete tw@t( again)...you'll never learn.

F*cking teenagers eh?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leeds on 21:29 - Jan 19 with 1498 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds on 13:25 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

Ah here he is, my stalker. Did you ever beat a team top of the league? Not in league 1 you didn’t.
You probably never have in any league to be fair.

We went up as champions, so as we were top of the league for most of the season - no.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leeds on 08:57 - Jan 20 with 1396 viewsVincent_Vega

Let me ask you this bin dipper,

Would you swap what happened to your club in the last 10 years to what happened to us?

We all know the answer and its burns you lot doesn't it?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Leeds on 11:05 - Jan 20 with 1311 viewswhiterock

I remember the dirty cheating bast*rds, ask Mel Nurse what he thinks of Sniffer
Leeds on 11:47 - Jan 20 with 1286 viewsSwanjaxs

Leeds on 08:57 - Jan 20 by Vincent_Vega

Let me ask you this bin dipper,

Would you swap what happened to your club in the last 10 years to what happened to us?

We all know the answer and its burns you lot doesn't it?

Two failed campaigns in the big league where they hardly won a game against 7 consecutive seasons and a major trophy leading to an unforgettable European jaunt...

And the bulb will still come back and say he wouldn't swap.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leeds on 11:56 - Jan 20 with 1265 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 11:47 - Jan 20 by Swanjaxs

Two failed campaigns in the big league where they hardly won a game against 7 consecutive seasons and a major trophy leading to an unforgettable European jaunt...

And the bulb will still come back and say he wouldn't swap.

We didn’t do so bad last year considering what we spent and wage bill etc....in fact we got more points than you did the season before! Due to Tan being careful I’m reading we are now debt free after all the sky cash and other monies are in. That’s fine by me. Of course I’d rather we’d been a successful as you lot did for a few seasons more, but it’s all subjective, our time will come.
You need a decent owner with cash, a good manager, no debts and a big stadium. We now have at least 3 of them, the manager being the only one where the jury is out.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 12:02 - Jan 20 with 1255 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 21:29 - Jan 19 by Brynmill_Jack

We went up as champions, so as we were top of the league for most of the season - no.

I give up, anyone with an IQ over 65 on here?
Leeds on 12:09 - Jan 20 with 1260 viewsvetchonian

Leeds on 11:56 - Jan 20 by bennytheblue

We didn’t do so bad last year considering what we spent and wage bill etc....in fact we got more points than you did the season before! Due to Tan being careful I’m reading we are now debt free after all the sky cash and other monies are in. That’s fine by me. Of course I’d rather we’d been a successful as you lot did for a few seasons more, but it’s all subjective, our time will come.
You need a decent owner with cash, a good manager, no debts and a big stadium. We now have at least 3 of them, the manager being the only one where the jury is out.

Same old story sleeping giant "our time will come".....youve been waiting since 1927!

I think you will find the club has debt and still owes 15M or so to Nantes!

Leeds on 12:27 - Jan 20 with 1238 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 12:09 - Jan 20 by vetchonian

Same old story sleeping giant "our time will come".....youve been waiting since 1927!

I think you will find the club has debt and still owes 15M or so to Nantes!

Don’t think we Do

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=212304

Resident accountant Keith Morgan says
Leeds on 12:34 - Jan 20 with 1228 viewssainthelens

Leeds on 11:56 - Jan 20 by bennytheblue

"Our time will come " Priceless.
Leeds on 12:48 - Jan 20 with 1215 viewsvetchonian

you need to read the whole thread......Keith ( who I actually know professionally) talks of the clubs net liabilities ....taff emabanket goes on to explain that this is resulting as part of the stadium revaluation bit the club still owwes £72M to VT so the club has still a debt!!!

Leeds on 12:55 - Jan 20 with 1204 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If Leeds had a different centre forward than banford they’d be nailed on for promotion, they miss way too many chances .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Leeds on 13:08 - Jan 20 with 1184 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 12:48 - Jan 20 by vetchonian

you need to read the whole thread......Keith ( who I actually know professionally) talks of the clubs net liabilities ....taff emabanket goes on to explain that this is resulting as part of the stadium revaluation bit the club still owwes £72M to VT so the club has still a debt!!!

I did

It is also important to note that this £72m owed to tan has moved from long term liabilities to short term liabilities in the year ended 31/5/18. This suggests that it will be repaid (or converted to equity) within the next 12 months from that date. This indicates that as it stands today (as long as tan has not issued more loans to us) we should be debt free to VT.

Oh for a billionaire eh? Be good to see the accounts ending next few months, enabling such debts to be cleared.
Leeds on 13:19 - Jan 20 with 1178 viewsvetchonian

Leeds on 13:08 - Jan 20 by bennytheblue

I did

It is also important to note that this £72m owed to tan has moved from long term liabilities to short term liabilities in the year ended 31/5/18. This suggests that it will be repaid (or converted to equity) within the next 12 months from that date. This indicates that as it stands today (as long as tan has not issued more loans to us) we should be debt free to VT.

Oh for a billionaire eh? Be good to see the accounts ending next few months, enabling such debts to be cleared.

so where is this £72M going to come from?.

YOu are in debt will still have debts only you cannot see it

I am wasting my breath

Leeds on 13:20 - Jan 20 with 1176 viewsSwanjaxs

Leeds on 13:08 - Jan 20 by bennytheblue

I did

Be nice if this billionaire of yours would do the decent thing and pay up for Sala eventually 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leeds on 14:24 - Jan 20 with 1141 viewsVincent_Vega

Leeds on 13:19 - Jan 20 by vetchonian

I am wasting my breath

You are unfortunately, scummers go on about this debt to equity as if its some magic wand waving magic trick when we all know it'll bite them on the ass eventually. They think uncle Vinny is going to just plough money into the club blindly. Why? Because they're the cApItOl? Because of pOtEnTiAl? No. Billionaires don't get that rich by being generous or by the goodness of their heart. You only have to look at the handling of Sala to see that.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Leeds on 14:51 - Jan 20 with 1116 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 13:19 - Jan 20 by vetchonian

I am wasting my breath

I’m sure in this coming years accounts it will show up, a healthy profit last season due to being careful and not blowing millions. We only spent 35 million on promotion and have got 8 for zohore and 11 for Reid back so almost 20 million. A pittance spent really by Warnock. We’ve almost 200 million from sky alone in the last 18 months, let alone ads, merchandise, 31000 average crowds etc....be down to 20 odd I reckon.
Leeds on 15:44 - Jan 20 with 1066 viewsOldjack

Leeds on 14:51 - Jan 20 by bennytheblue

I’m sure in this coming years accounts it will show up, a healthy profit last season due to being careful and not blowing millions. We only spent 35 million on promotion and have got 8 for zohore and 11 for Reid back so almost 20 million. A pittance spent really by Warnock. We’ve almost 200 million from sky alone in the last 18 months, let alone ads, merchandise, 31000 average crowds etc....be down to 20 odd I reckon.

looks as if Tan will get some of the money you horrible bastards owe him ,and you could even pay for Sala

Pay up !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Leeds on 16:09 - Jan 20 with 1034 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 15:44 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

looks as if Tan will get some of the money you horrible bastards owe him ,and you could even pay for Sala

Pay up !

Strange he hasn’t, I wonder what’s stopping him....hmmmmm....if only I had a brain cell I could work it out
Leeds on 09:09 - Jan 21 with 928 viewsTimTtam

Leeds on 15:51 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

1981? Didn’t you just go up and come back down and go bust? 38 years ago, that’s a long time ago for a teenager like you Timmy

Oh dear Benny. Please do tell me who Timmy or Tim is.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Leeds on 09:16 - Jan 21 with 917 viewsdameedna

Leeds on 12:55 - Jan 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

If Leeds had a different centre forward than banford they’d be nailed on for promotion, they miss way too many chances .

Not sure if Leeds or West Brom were in for Rhianna. Without doubt RB would be a small step up from Bamford. Leeds have the best passer in the league in Hernandez but most midfielders appreciate the runs RB makes. Very happy Leeds have Bamford.
Leeds on 20:14 - Jan 28 with 773 viewssP7qupUf

2-0 down at home to Millwall at the moment.
Leeds on 20:15 - Jan 28 with 767 viewsmonmouth

Leeds on 20:14 - Jan 28 by sP7qupUf

2-0 down at home to Millwall at the moment.

...falling apart again....?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024