Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper not ruling out further signings 13:03 - Jan 26 with 1034 viewsthornabyswan

Has stated that he is not ruling out further signings but is dependent on players leaving.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cooper not ruling out further signings on 13:11 - Jan 26 with 1007 viewsDr_Winston

That's been the case since day one of the window. Nothing new.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper not ruling out further signings on 13:12 - Jan 26 with 1000 viewsthornabyswan

Cooper not ruling out further signings on 13:11 - Jan 26 by Dr_Winston

That's been the case since day one of the window. Nothing new.

Ok i thought we were finished after the 3 loans.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cooper not ruling out further signings on 13:19 - Jan 26 with 967 viewsChief

Would still love a proper sitting defensive midfielder. Gallagher is an upgrade but still quite similar in style to the midfielders we already have. And if Baston goes, we definitely need another striker too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cooper not ruling out further signings on 14:27 - Jan 26 with 825 viewsNotLoyal

Birch won 50 quid on the lottery?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper not ruling out further signings on 14:45 - Jan 26 with 774 viewsGixerJack

Cooper not ruling out further signings on 14:27 - Jan 26 by NotLoyal

Birch won 50 quid on the lottery?

The jammie knt
Cooper not ruling out further signings on 14:47 - Jan 26 with 768 viewsTimTtam

McKay and John should be sent out on loan to League 1 teams, to see how they go at that level. If they struggle we'll know for sure that they are lost causes.

There's room for a real winger to come in if we move Gallagher into CM with Grimes and shift Celina back to the no.10 role. I've heard mixed opinions about a promising overseas talent, Kristoffer Peterson. He'd be an interesting signing if we allow patience and let him settle into the new surroundings the Championship offers.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cooper not ruling out further signings on 15:15 - Jan 26 with 702 viewsKilkennyjack

Cooper not ruling out further signings on 14:47 - Jan 26 by TimTtam

McKay and John should be sent out on loan to League 1 teams, to see how they go at that level. If they struggle we'll know for sure that they are lost causes.

There's room for a real winger to come in if we move Gallagher into CM with Grimes and shift Celina back to the no.10 role. I've heard mixed opinions about a promising overseas talent, Kristoffer Peterson. He'd be an interesting signing if we allow patience and let him settle into the new surroundings the Championship offers.

Peterson is a great idea. Underrated post. 😂

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024