Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why did 20:36 - Jan 25 with 1687 viewsbuilthjack

Bidwell and Guehi start?
Why change a winning team?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why did on 20:40 - Jan 25 with 1409 viewsDarran

Naughton is ill ffs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why did on 20:40 - Jan 25 with 1408 viewsNotLoyal

Naughton had the pox, wilmot for whatever reason was overlooked. Its all down to the loan penalty clauses I'm sure.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Why did on 20:50 - Jan 25 with 1365 viewsbuilthjack

Why did on 20:40 - Jan 25 by Darran

Naughton is ill ffs.

Ffs I didn't know.
Why was Wilmot dropped?
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 20:52]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why did on 20:59 - Jan 25 with 1328 viewsDarran

Why did on 20:50 - Jan 25 by builthjack

Ffs I didn't know.
Why was Wilmot dropped?

Ffs I don’t know.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why did on 21:08 - Jan 25 with 1298 viewsjackrmee

Why did on 20:40 - Jan 25 by NotLoyal

Naughton had the pox, wilmot for whatever reason was overlooked. Its all down to the loan penalty clauses I'm sure.

What penalty charges?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Why did on 21:11 - Jan 25 with 1289 viewsDr_Winston

Why did on 21:08 - Jan 25 by jackrmee

What penalty charges?

The ones people are assuming exist.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why did on 21:13 - Jan 25 with 1280 viewsbuilthjack

Why did on 20:59 - Jan 25 by Darran

Ffs I don’t know.

Shape up man. That twitter ban is playing on your mind.

Why did on 21:15 - Jan 25 with 1272 viewslonglostjack

Why did on 20:50 - Jan 25 by builthjack

Ffs I didn't know.
Why was Wilmot dropped?

Thought Guehi had a decent game. Wilmot wasn’t 100% fit would be my guess.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Why did on 21:39 - Jan 25 with 1213 viewsChief

Well if Rodon and Wilmott were fit enough to make the bench, they should have played a half each or one doing an hour etc, with Guehi on the bench, who can also cover RB. Too much upheaval.

And I'd prefer John to Bidwell

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Why did on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 1189 viewslonglostjack

Why did on 21:39 - Jan 25 by Chief

Well if Rodon and Wilmott were fit enough to make the bench, they should have played a half each or one doing an hour etc, with Guehi on the bench, who can also cover RB. Too much upheaval.

And I'd prefer John to Bidwell

Rotating CB’s during a game? In fairness to Bidwell he was OK today.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Why did on 21:56 - Jan 25 with 1126 viewsChief

Why did on 21:42 - Jan 25 by longlostjack

Not ideal but preferable to playing a complete novice alongside another novice.

Why did on 21:58 - Jan 25 with 1115 viewsjackrmee

Why did on 21:56 - Jan 25 by Chief

Not ideal but preferable to playing a complete novice alongside another novice.

Maybe not the best to have 2 complete novices there, but definitely a worse idea to rotate CBs during a match, unless something truly drastic needed to be done in that moment.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Why did on 22:04 - Jan 25 with 1102 viewsChief

Why did on 21:58 - Jan 25 by jackrmee

Maybe not the best to have 2 complete novices there, but definitely a worse idea to rotate CBs during a match, unless something truly drastic needed to be done in that moment.

Well starting Guehi alongside Cabango for Stoke away seems pretty drastic to me.

Why did on 22:10 - Jan 25 with 1085 viewsTNT

Why did on 22:04 - Jan 25 by Chief

Well starting Guehi alongside Cabango for Stoke away seems pretty drastic to me.

They are professional footballers who should be able to deal with it, young and inexperienced yes, and will get better the more times they are faced with this.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Why did on 22:16 - Jan 25 with 1070 viewsChief

Why did on 22:10 - Jan 25 by TNT

They are professional footballers who should be able to deal with it, young and inexperienced yes, and will get better the more times they are faced with this.

Agreed, but least they have to face other side's with a very inexperienced centre back partner alongside them the better.

Why did on 22:19 - Jan 25 with 1060 viewsTNT

Why did on 22:16 - Jan 25 by Chief

Agreed, but least they have to face other side's with a very inexperienced centre back partner alongside them the better.

I hear what you're saying Chief, but if they want to make it in this game they'll have to deal with it.

Why did on 22:29 - Jan 25 with 1025 viewsthornabyswan

Why did on 21:42 - Jan 25 by longlostjack

And so was Guehi

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Why did on 22:31 - Jan 25 with 1016 viewsChief

Why did on 22:19 - Jan 25 by TNT

I hear what you're saying Chief, but if they want to make it in this game they'll have to deal with it.

Not necessarily, how many decent centre halves began their pro career playing alongside another centre half almost as inexperienced as themselves?

Why did on 22:31 - Jan 25 with 1016 viewsNotLoyal

Why did on 21:11 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

The ones people are assuming exist.

They've definitely been mentioned.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Why did on 22:39 - Jan 25 with 978 viewsTNT

Why did on 22:31 - Jan 25 by Chief

Not necessarily, how many decent centre halves began their pro career playing alongside another centre half almost as inexperienced as themselves?

A reindeer with no eyes.

Why did on 22:46 - Jan 25 with 960 viewsDr_Winston

Why did on 22:31 - Jan 25 by NotLoyal

They've definitely been mentioned.

Where?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why did on 22:48 - Jan 25 with 949 viewsBadlands

Why did on 22:29 - Jan 25 by thornabyswan

And so was Guehi

But the partnership wasn't.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Why did on 22:52 - Jan 25 with 937 viewsjack247

We lost today because it was still 0-0 after 25 minutes, despite us completely dominating. Not because Bidwell or Guehi played.

To save me bothering on the Clucas thread, he looked good today and excellent at the Liberty because he had one of the best players in the Championship running the midfield alongside him.
Why did on 15:24 - Jan 26 with 615 viewsTimTtam

Pretty sure Wilmot was injured. Not a major injury and he could've played, as he has before, but it was mentioned in the fan forum that two CBs were carrying "more than niggles". There's been whispers in the last few weeks anyway that Wilmot and Cabango have been carrying injuries. Also giving Guehi a game helps him (can build up some form), us (we can see how good/bad he is), and Chelsea (they want him to play).

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Why did on 15:56 - Jan 26 with 573 viewsnyc_swans

thought Guehi looked good, but he was a little nervous with the ball at his feet at times. good positioning and dealt well with aerial threat. not hard to see the potential
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024