Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oil McB v Cardiff? 19:33 - Jan 27 with 4831 viewsunion_jack

Reading / Cardiff v Sheffield Utd in next round😳

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:07 - Jan 29 with 1309 viewsbennytheblue

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 01:44 - Jan 29 by Kilkennyjack

Swans have taken 5 times as many fans to Cardiff (twice), than Cardiff City have ever taken to Swansea. And thats a fact.

Tan big trows walks .....then your club is dead. Another fact.

Yeah cup finals? If your overgrown village had any decent stadia or facilities to have a 75000 seater venue then I’d say we’d fill it too, like we could have for the playoff final v qpr when 60,000 applied for tickets. Where your 30,000 day trippers now then? You appear to have lost 20,000 of them? Strange that
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:13 - Jan 29 with 1303 viewsSwanjaxs

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:07 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Yeah cup finals? If your overgrown village had any decent stadia or facilities to have a 75000 seater venue then I’d say we’d fill it too, like we could have for the playoff final v qpr when 60,000 applied for tickets. Where your 30,000 day trippers now then? You appear to have lost 20,000 of them? Strange that

Go back to bed you big girls blouse 🤷‍♀️

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:28 - Jan 29 with 1293 viewsBrynmill_Jack

43,500 day trippers sonny. As opposed to your 37,500 day trippers for the really big playoff game. And we could have sold more. Even better when you think it was in London and not in our home town like your fabled 60,000 .

Must. Try. Harder.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:49 - Jan 29 with 1283 viewsKilkennyjack

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:28 - Jan 29 by Brynmill_Jack

43,500 day trippers sonny. As opposed to your 37,500 day trippers for the really big playoff game. And we could have sold more. Even better when you think it was in London and not in our home town like your fabled 60,000 .

Must. Try. Harder.

Yes, every pub in Cardiff city centre full of Jacks.

Black and white everywhere.

What a time to be alive.

Invasion from the West 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🦢.... 👏

Beware of the Risen People

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:56 - Jan 29 with 1271 viewsbennytheblue

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:49 - Jan 29 by Kilkennyjack

Yes, every pub in Cardiff city centre full of Jacks.

Black and white everywhere.

What a time to be alive.

Invasion from the West 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🦢.... 👏

Just like a rugby international then, I was there for the Carlisle game. Day trippers, eggers allover the shop
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 08:11 - Jan 29 with 1264 viewsjack247

Do you get some kind of kick out of humiliating yourself on here? You cheerily admit you don’t go to games, yet half your posts are either bragging about Cardiff attendances or denigrating ours. Odd little dweeb.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 08:29 - Jan 29 with 1258 viewsKilkennyjack

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:56 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Just like a rugby international then, I was there for the Carlisle game. Day trippers, eggers allover the shop

Tens of thousands of Jacks all over Cardiff !! 😂

Beware of the Risen People

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 10:56 - Jan 29 with 1217 viewsbennytheblue

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 08:29 - Jan 29 by Kilkennyjack

Tens of thousands of Jacks all over Cardiff !! 😂

Ospreys fans mainly, you've never had more than 18000 home fans. I know a few day trippers from Pembs who followed you to Wembley, never been before, never been since. Great fans but we all have em
Login to get fewer ads

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 17:14 - Jan 29 with 1141 viewstaffpunk

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 01:44 - Jan 29 by Kilkennyjack

Swans have taken 5 times as many fans to Cardiff (twice), than Cardiff City have ever taken to Swansea. And thats a fact.

Tan big trows walks .....then your club is dead. Another fact.

Completely irrelevant, the City of Swansea hasn't got a big enough stadium to host games of that size, so we'll never know what amount of supporters we'd have taken. 'Fact'.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2020 17:16]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 17:18 - Jan 29 with 1134 viewstaffpunk

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 04:29 - Jan 29 by TimTtam

It'll be interesting how many show up for the game. They got less than 5k for Luton in the EFL cup, and I think about 6k for Carlisle the other week.

The crowd will be less than 4,000. I won't be going myself, can't afford to go to 3 home games in the space of a week.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:39 - Jan 29 with 1093 viewsbennytheblue

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 17:14 - Jan 29 by taffpunk

Completely irrelevant, the City of Swansea hasn't got a big enough stadium to host games of that size, so we'll never know what amount of supporters we'd have taken. 'Fact'.

Easy Taff, don’t upset them, they like you. I’ll give them the FACTS, they already hate me so it dont matter
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:53 - Jan 29 with 1084 viewsWarwickHunt

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 17:14 - Jan 29 by taffpunk

“the City of Swansea...”

We usually just refer to ourselves as “The City” - what with being Wales’ premier football city like.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:55 - Jan 29 with 1075 viewstaffpunk

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:53 - Jan 29 by WarwickHunt

“the City of Swansea...”

We usually just refer to ourselves as “The City” - what with being Wales’ premier football city like.

Very good, like it.

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 19:58 - Jan 29 with 1031 viewsbennytheblue

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:53 - Jan 29 by WarwickHunt

“the City of Swansea...”

Well, it’s not really a city is it? You were just kind of given it to appease the locals. But, we won’t go there, that’s another whole world of shhit I can’t be arsed with.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 09:33 - Jan 30 with 952 viewsWarwickHunt

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 19:58 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Well, it’s not really a city is it? You were just kind of given it to appease the locals. But, we won’t go there, that’s another whole world of shhit I can’t be arsed with.

Well, fûck off then, dull cûnt.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 921 viewsTimTtam

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 17:18 - Jan 29 by taffpunk

The crowd will be less than 4,000. I won't be going myself, can't afford to go to 3 home games in the space of a week.

Fair point. And to make it worse you play Reading at home in the league, and a few days later is the home replay.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 12:59 - Jan 31 with 844 viewsjackjackjackjack

One of Cardiff's more intellectual fans has written to Oli...

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/ewn3w0/sheffield_uniteds_oli_mcburnie_w

F*ck you McBurnie,
You are a peace of shit you want to grow up dont go to Cardiff City you could get your face kicked in you turd
Cardiff have fans all over the country so you could be a wanted man your an ignorant peace of shit I hope you have a shit season and you get injured your a child a pain an asshole your ugly to prik
Yours Truely
A Thomas
Wales
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 13:00]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 13:08 - Jan 31 with 828 viewsSwanjaxs

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 12:59 - Jan 31 by jackjackjackjack

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/ewn3w0/sheffield_uniteds_oli_mcburnie_w

F*ck you McBurnie,
You are a peace of shit you want to grow up dont go to Cardiff City you could get your face kicked in you turd
Cardiff have fans all over the country so you could be a wanted man your an ignorant peace of shit I hope you have a shit season and you get injured your a child a pain an asshole your ugly to prik
Yours Truely
A Thomas
Wales

Benny has been ruled out as the sender because the letter wasn't written in crayon 🤡

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 13:17 - Jan 31 with 813 viewsjack247

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 12:59 - Jan 31 by jackjackjackjack

F*ck you McBurnie,
Yours Truely
A Thomas
Wales

That’s genius
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024