Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales pre euro internationals arranged 18:31 - Feb 17 with 1607 viewsladyjack

Wales v Austria (Swansea)
Wales v USA (Cardiff)
Netherlands v Wales (Rotterdam)

The Austria and USA games are in March and then the Netherlands away game is in June one week before Wales play Switzerland out in Baku in the Euro finals.

Looking at the fixtures the boys haven't been given any easy games.
Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 22:55 - Feb 20 with 247 viewsGlyn1

Wales pre euro internationals arranged on 19:41 - Feb 17 by Darran

lol I have though.

Three of us from Baglan me,Dovis and Nog went to Rotterdam in 1981 when Charlie and Diana got married,we were a bit bored so we took LSD and went to the zoo.
We were off our heads and as we walked past the kitchens where they prepared food for the animals Dovis picked up a sack of carrots and slung it over his shoulder.
As we were walking around the zoo he was throwing carrots to the animals.
Walks past the chimps in goes a carrot,chimp picks it up and starts eating it.
Walks past a lake and there’s a hippo standing there with it’s mouth wide open and Dovis aims a carrot straight in.
Me and Nog were hanging on each other laughing.
With that we go through a door and find ourselves inside the lion house at the back part where they go to sleep.
There’s a big male lion sleeping on its side with his paws up against the bars.
Dovis takes a long carrot out of the sack,leans over the safety barrier and is just able to reach to gently stroke the pads on the underneath of the lions paw.

Jesus Holy Mother of God you had to be there to see how quick the lion moved and let out the biggest roar you’ll ever hear.
Me and Nog shit ourselves and ran for it.
The only problem was we couldn’t get out because there was so many people trying to get in to see what the commotion was.

True story. 😂😂😂

Hmm... Possession and use of drugs * Trespass * Theft * Animal abuse * Behaviour liable to cause panic … anything else on the charge sheet?

Helluva good story.

And is ladyjack's icon the worst ever Swansea badge - is it even a Swan? it's the surprised look on its beak that really gets to me.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 22:58]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024