Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newport 18:54 - Feb 19 with 2348 viewsbuilthjack

Live on sky v that Man Utd lot for a place at Wembley.
Come on Newport.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Newport on 19:25 - Feb 21 with 346 viewsFlashberryjack

Newport on 20:39 - Feb 20 by bonymine

I’m sure there’s quite a few posters on here Jim who ‘got involved’ in that aspect of football back in the 80s/90s with the Swans, myself included.

It was back in my teenage/early 20s years then and I bet we all did things we now look back on and cringe a bit but at the same time with a wry smile thinking ‘those were the days....’ 👍🍻😂💪

I try not to remember too much about some of the stuff I got up to, not only cringe worthy but a lot to feel ashamed about as well, but they felt great at the time though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Newport on 01:08 - Feb 22 with 299 viewsNotLoyal

Newport on 19:25 - Feb 21 by Flashberryjack

I try not to remember too much about some of the stuff I got up to, not only cringe worthy but a lot to feel ashamed about as well, but they felt great at the time though.

Anus should remember his night out in Newport rather well too. Odd though, he never wrote about it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024