Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilder vs Fury 2 10:39 - Feb 22 with 8276 viewsVincent_Vega

So... what do we think

Weigh in this morning UK time

Fury 273 pounds (19st 5lbs)

Wilder 231 pounds (16st 7lbs)

KO around 5am should be,

Those in Town BT say Official pubs showing it are Hogarths and Coyte Ugly.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 10:04 - Feb 25 with 748 viewstheloneranger

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 08:43 - Feb 25 by waynekerr55

Wilder has said he will trigger the rematch clause - he's just outdone David Haye on the excuse of the century too

Deontay Wilder’s own words speaking to Yahoo Sports ...

“He didn’t hurt me at all, but the simple fact is, Kevin, that my uniform was way too heavy for me,” Wilder told Yahoo Sports by telephone.

“I didn’t have no legs from the beginning of the fight. In the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through.
But I’m a warrior and people know that I’m a warrior. It could easily be told that I didn’t have legs or anything. A lot of people were telling me, ‘It looked like something was wrong with you.’ Something was, but when you’re in the ring, you have to bluff a lot of things. I tried my best to do so. I knew I didn’t have the legs because of my uniform.

“I was only able to put it on [for the first time] the night before but I didn’t think it was going to be that heavy. It weighed 40, 40-some pounds with the helmet and all the batteries. I wanted my tribute to be great for Black History Month. I wanted it to be good and I guess I put that before anything.” ...

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024