Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilder vs Fury 2 10:39 - Feb 22 with 8277 viewsVincent_Vega

So... what do we think

Weigh in this morning UK time

Fury 273 pounds (19st 5lbs)

Wilder 231 pounds (16st 7lbs)

KO around 5am should be,

Those in Town BT say Official pubs showing it are Hogarths and Coyte Ugly.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 06:07 - Feb 23 with 1590 viewshowenjack

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 05:58 - Feb 23 by Lohengrin

Fifty is the new eighteen!

Fury fought a great fight . Wilder well beaten on the night.
Wilder vs Fury 2 on 06:10 - Feb 23 with 1582 viewsLohengrin

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 06:07 - Feb 23 by howenjack

No doubt about that. Next stop Joshua...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 06:10 - Feb 23 with 1582 viewstheloneranger

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 06:07 - Feb 23 by howenjack

Fury just wrote the blueprint ... "How not to get robbed in Vegas."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 06:23 - Feb 23 with 1567 viewsKilkennyjack

Incredible performance.

The Gypsy King is the best in the world.

What a man 👏

Beware of the Risen People

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 06:39 - Feb 23 with 1555 viewstheloneranger

Fury's new Kronk Gym trainer SugarHill Steward took him up another level.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 07:43 - Feb 23 with 1517 viewsNeath_Jack

For those who missed it, the full fight is on YouTube by several different uploaders. Wilder lost that fight in his head by the end of the second round.

Now go beat Joshua.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 07:55 - Feb 23 with 1501 viewsladyjack

For a minute I thought it was Calzaghe v Lacy 2
Wilder vs Fury 2 on 08:07 - Feb 23 with 1489 viewsEbo

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 07:43 - Feb 23 by Neath_Jack

For those who missed it, the full fight is on YouTube by several different uploaders. Wilder lost that fight in his head by the end of the second round.

Now go beat Joshua.

He was blowing out of his arse in round 3, that extra weight did him no advantage whatsoever. The Gypsy King is used to fighting with those pounds and it showed.

He said he wants 3 more fights and that's it so it has to be AJ, Wilder again and he has promised White a fight but after this, I think White won't want it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 10:34 - Feb 23 with 1404 viewsNeath_Jack

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 08:07 - Feb 23 by Ebo

He was blowing out of his arse in round 3, that extra weight did him no advantage whatsoever. The Gypsy King is used to fighting with those pounds and it showed.

He said he wants 3 more fights and that's it so it has to be AJ, Wilder again and he has promised White a fight but after this, I think White won't want it.

Whyte will definitely want it, he'll fight any / all of them.

Just have to wait to see how the mandatory defences are going to be sorted out, but where there's a will...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 10:39 - Feb 23 with 1398 viewsbuilthjack

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 07:55 - Feb 23 by ladyjack

For a minute I thought it was Calzaghe v Lacy 2

Calzaghe has been advising Fury. Interesting.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 14:04 - Feb 23 with 1266 viewswaynekerr55

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 07:43 - Feb 23 by Neath_Jack

Now go beat Joshua.

Fair play to Wilder he was all over the shop after round 2 but by god did he have a go.

Fury is the best of the lot. Will Wilder take up the rematch clause?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:04 - Feb 23 with 1207 viewsymaohyd

Best TV/Entertainment I've seen I years. Went tee total a few years back and last night this morning is one of those moments that I'm so glad I've given up drinking.

Used to get mangled on Vegas fight nights, prob miss the fight and feel like sh+t the next day.

That fight had it all, glitz, glamour, a brilliant performance from Tyson and then singing at the end..... brilliant. Only thing that made me uncomfortable was Wilders walk in....what if Tyson had walked into a celebration of being white etc?!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:11 - Feb 23 with 1199 viewsSirjohnalot

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:04 - Feb 23 by ymaohyd

Best TV/Entertainment I've seen I years. Went tee total a few years back and last night this morning is one of those moments that I'm so glad I've given up drinking.

Used to get mangled on Vegas fight nights, prob miss the fight and feel like sh+t the next day.

That fight had it all, glitz, glamour, a brilliant performance from Tyson and then singing at the end..... brilliant. Only thing that made me uncomfortable was Wilders walk in....what if Tyson had walked into a celebration of being white etc?!

So glad I got up to watch it, on a running camp this weekend and had a trail half marathon today, but about six of us got up to watch it. Never seen such a dominant performance, Wilder was fearful.

Commentators were talking about lack of a Plan B, but what do you do against someone like that ?

Joshua will have to take the fight but, can only see him going the same way.
Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:19 - Feb 23 with 1192 viewsDarran

Lovely fella. The people’s champion.

Fury’s 31-month absence from the sport was due, mostly, to a ban for the use of the anabolic steroid nandrolone - Tyson Fury, Drug Cheat.

Tyson Fury claimed that he would hang his sister if he deemed her to be promiscuous, and has said he believes that “a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back”

In the build up to his 2015 fight with Wladimir Klitschko, Tyson Fury likened homosexuality to paedophilia and explained that he believes the legalisation of homosexuality and abortion are two of the “three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home.”

Be brainwashed by them all,” before comparing the existence of transgender people to the practice of bestiality, claiming sexual relations with animals would be legalised within 10 years.....who else....Tyson Fury....

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:24 - Feb 23 with 1184 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:19 - Feb 23 by Darran

Lovely fella. The people’s champion.

Fury’s 31-month absence from the sport was due, mostly, to a ban for the use of the anabolic steroid nandrolone - Tyson Fury, Drug Cheat.

Tyson Fury claimed that he would hang his sister if he deemed her to be promiscuous, and has said he believes that “a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back”

In the build up to his 2015 fight with Wladimir Klitschko, Tyson Fury likened homosexuality to paedophilia and explained that he believes the legalisation of homosexuality and abortion are two of the “three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home.”

Be brainwashed by them all,” before comparing the existence of transgender people to the practice of bestiality, claiming sexual relations with animals would be legalised within 10 years.....who else....Tyson Fury....

Yeah he’s no role model that’s for sure.

Poll: Tory leader

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:30 - Feb 23 with 1171 viewsDarran

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:24 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

He appears to be to most people today anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:46 - Feb 23 with 1149 viewsNeath_Jack

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 14:04 - Feb 23 by waynekerr55

Fair play to Wilder he was all over the shop after round 2 but by god did he have a go.

I'll be surprised if he triggers the rematch.

He's been comprehensively beaten twice by him.

I can see him possibly having another pop further down the line mind.

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 17:13 - Feb 23 with 1125 viewssainthelens

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:11 - Feb 23 by Sirjohnalot

So glad I got up to watch it, on a running camp this weekend and had a trail half marathon today, but about six of us got up to watch it. Never seen such a dominant performance, Wilder was fearful.

Commentators were talking about lack of a Plan B, but what do you do against someone like that ?

Joshua will have to take the fight but, can only see him going the same way.

Disagree, Wilder is/was a one trick pony. AJ far more rounded fighter with a jab just as good as Fury. Wilder was fcked before the start last night, he put on 17lbs in in just 3 months to combat Furys weight gain, medical experts predicted he'd struggle with that. Take nothing away from Fury...he was excellent...but AJ will be total different challenge.
Wilder vs Fury 2 on 17:53 - Feb 23 with 1087 viewsKilkennyjack

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 17:13 - Feb 23 by sainthelens

Disagree, Wilder is/was a one trick pony. AJ far more rounded fighter with a jab just as good as Fury. Wilder was fcked before the start last night, he put on 17lbs in in just 3 months to combat Furys weight gain, medical experts predicted he'd struggle with that. Take nothing away from Fury...he was excellent...but AJ will be total different challenge.

Wilder should fight AJ, winner gets the Gypsy King.

I think Wilder will spark AJ, big slow target ...?

Beware of the Risen People

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 17:54 - Feb 23 with 1086 viewsNeath_Jack

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 17:53 - Feb 23 by Kilkennyjack

AJ wouldn't fight Wilder when Wilder was a champion, he's hardly going to risk losing to him for nothing now.

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 18:00 - Feb 23 with 1079 viewssainthelens

Wilder is finished. Mike Tyson was knockout merchant until Holyfield sorted him....that was it for him, same now for Wilder.
Am not saying AJ will beat Fury, but will be lot closer than people think.
Wilder vs Fury 2 on 18:01 - Feb 23 with 1076 viewsCooperman

That's never going to happen.

There is only slightly more probability that Wilder will enforce the third match with Fury.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 18:03 - Feb 23 with 1074 viewsCooperman

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 14:04 - Feb 23 by waynekerr55

Wilder had a go? I thought the exact opposite; he was flat in everything he did from the very first bell. Just look at the body language of Fury to see how much he owned that ring.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 18:06 - Feb 23 with 1073 viewsSwanjaxs

When Wilder was asked if he would have beaten Mike Tyson in his prime his response was "I'd have kicked his ass".

When Tyson Fury was asked the same question he said "Mike would have ko'd me in the first round".

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 18:30 - Feb 23 with 1049 viewswaynekerr55

Wilder vs Fury 2 on 16:24 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

Not that it's a mitigation, m'lud but at the time he was probably coked up to the hills and his upbringing probably had a bearing on his beliefs.

To be fair how ge has turned himself around and got back to the top is testament to him. Anthony Joshua was no angel, aka Miguel the County Lines dealer. I thought the Guardian was all about second chances and reformed characters

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024