By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Social Media
X
BlueSky
Facebook
Instagram
Swansea Women
Predictions
Blogs
Women
Fixtures
Twitter Feed
Polls
Fixtures
Squad
Tables
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
2
next >
Here is where I am
20:15 - Feb 25 with 1914 views
dickythorpe
I don't think we have the quality and attributes to go up.
But I think we enter this part of the season with all to play for.
We are capable of a play off spot as no one around us is a magnificent team.
How we do if we finish in the play off spots is in the lap of the gods.
It's great our season isn't "dead" yet!
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 20:16]
2
Here is where I am
on 15:50 - Feb 26 with 310 views
Glyn1
Here is where I am
on 11:46 - Feb 26 by
jasper_T
If we actually manage to beat a team in the top half we can indeed start dreaming again.
A defensive set-up hoping for a 0-1 ?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 15:52]
Poll:
Who should be our next manager? Please name them.
0
Here is where I am
on 16:02 - Feb 26 with 295 views
jasper_T
Here is where I am
on 15:50 - Feb 26 by
Glyn1
A defensive set-up hoping for a 0-1 ?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 15:52]
Getting to the playoffs playing like scrappy relegation candidates wouldn't be a first for a Welsh club.
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
2
next >
© FansNetwork 2026