Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supercomputer predicts 15th place finish 12:35 - Feb 26 with 3093 viewskarnataka

15 points off playoffs and 10 points behind Cardiff. So it thinks we're only going to get another 7 points from our remaining 12 games FFS!

On the plus side it shows Stoke relegated though

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/league-table/predicted
Supercomputer predicts 15th place finish on 13:03 - Feb 26 with 3031 viewsbennytheblue

Absolute guff....stoke won’t go down unfortunately. It will be close between you and us, last week I’d have said we pip you, but since we have lost our best player I doubt we will now, not that a give a toss
Supercomputer predicts 15th place finish on 15:28 - Feb 26 with 2892 viewsTimTtam

If anything it's good that it says we'll do badly. It gets it wrong quite often. I can't see Blackburn making the playoffs or Luton staying up.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Supercomputer predicts 15th place finish on 15:37 - Feb 26 with 2876 viewsThornburyswan

Think it’s about right for us, maybe a couple of points more but looks over the top for both Millwall & Cardiff.
Supercomputer predicts 15th place finish on 16:37 - Feb 26 with 2806 viewsswans11

what would the super computer know bet it didnt have brentford down to lose to Luton yesterday
Supercomputer predicts 15th place finish on 21:25 - Feb 26 with 2554 viewsJacket

Absolute bull, we won't make the playoffs, but there is no chance we'll be 15th. No chance.
Supercomputer predicts 15th place finish on 22:46 - Feb 26 with 2490 viewsunion_jack

Supercomputer predicts 15th place finish on 21:25 - Feb 26 by Jacket

Absolute bull, we won't make the playoffs, but there is no chance we'll be 15th. No chance.

A few more games with tonight’s ref in charge and we’ll be lucky to be that high up the table!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024