Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s my lot 17:22 - Feb 29 with 8106 viewsAndy1300

After this wednesdays officials display and now the team unable to see out a game, I have finally decided they are not worthy of me working hard all year to earn the extra cash to enable me to buy a season ticket.

I’ve been on the fence until this week, was ready to give up on football totally after that clown on Wednesday, today is the straw that finally broke the camels back.

Number 1 team in Wales

That’s my lot on 21:49 - Feb 29 with 1223 viewsflashj

Don't give up Andy!
I came to the conclusion many years ago that win, lose, or draw I was determined to enjoy the day, as it's about the people we're with and the experience we suffer, endure, remember!
I assume you were at Brentford boxing day? We were battered, but I was with my son and nephews, standing (remember that?) next to the singing posse, and it was magical :)
That’s my lot on 22:16 - Feb 29 with 1189 viewsNotLoyal

That’s my lot on 21:49 - Feb 29 by flashj

Don't give up Andy!
I came to the conclusion many years ago that win, lose, or draw I was determined to enjoy the day, as it's about the people we're with and the experience we suffer, endure, remember!
I assume you were at Brentford boxing day? We were battered, but I was with my son and nephews, standing (remember that?) next to the singing posse, and it was magical :)

And those nephews and your son will remember things like that forever.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

That’s my lot on 22:31 - Feb 29 with 1173 viewsflashj

That’s my lot on 22:16 - Feb 29 by NotLoyal

And those nephews and your son will remember things like that forever.

For sure! My eldest nephew is a MASSIVE swans fan... born in Cornwall, never lived in Wales, let alone Swansea. I'm happy to take the blame for that, another one to add to the family
That’s my lot on 23:02 - Feb 29 with 1130 viewsbuilthjack

That’s my lot on 21:10 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

Dont worry monny we will look after you, just ask STID

We lost him though!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That’s my lot on 23:10 - Feb 29 with 1116 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 23:02 - Feb 29 by builthjack

We lost him though!!

That's why I put the DOH at the end of my post ya bell
That’s my lot on 23:21 - Feb 29 with 1098 viewsbuilthjack

That’s my lot on 23:10 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

That's why I put the DOH at the end of my post ya bell

Hope he headed in the right direction tonight and hasn't ended up in Scotland

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That’s my lot on 23:25 - Feb 29 with 1089 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 23:21 - Feb 29 by builthjack

I'm waiting with baited breath for a text to say hes got back safely
That’s my lot on 23:30 - Feb 29 with 1077 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 23:21 - Feb 29 by builthjack

G and harry are back safe and sound
Login to get fewer ads

That’s my lot on 23:32 - Feb 29 with 1068 viewsbuilthjack

That’s my lot on 23:30 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

G and harry are back safe and sound

The satnav did the job!

That’s my lot on 23:44 - Feb 29 with 1055 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 23:32 - Feb 29 by builthjack

The satnav did the job!

I gave him the best start by guiding him to the motorway
That’s my lot on 00:04 - Mar 1 with 1039 viewsSTID2017

That’s my lot on 21:10 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

Dont worry monny we will look after you, just ask STID

I ended up with a dicky stomach before the game on Wednesday then was left to go on a solo tour of the West End after the game, so well looked after !!
However they are good lads and I enjoyed Wednesday and Saturday. Cheers lads

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

That’s my lot on 01:28 - Mar 1 with 996 viewsTNT

Andy,

Stick in there mwsh.

Take a break from the football if that is the best call for you, but if it's in your blood, you'll be back. YJB!

Don't take the football too seriously, mate. We do, I know, but it's a release, not a burden. It's a game of football. It's not been great for months, but it has been great for years.

We've invested in a young manager and team, and we may say in a few seasons that it was a shrewd move that, with patience, eventually paid off. I'd rather see it that way.

Chuck us a PM if you wish. YJB!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

That’s my lot on 06:14 - Mar 1 with 935 viewsjackal

That’s my lot on 19:02 - Feb 29 by Andy1300

Actually no, the prem is worse now with that VAR fiasco.

Can’t even bring myself to watch that at the moment.

I will take the advice of a couple of you and see where the wife would like to go in the country and do a couple of weekends away, a break for both of us.

Hey Chief, try bringing up a daughter for 36 years that can’t talk, walk, feed herself or wipe her own arse, also who has regular convulsions and could pass away during one of them because they are so severe.

Me and the ex share the care of her at weekends so an escape from that and work is a welcome relief, what we are watching is just as stressful at the moment.

Not after sympathy, just expressing my disappointment at the way the club/team is heading at the moment.

Darren, you know me as you have said, appreciate the comments,

I'm with you on the VAR point. I hate it. It's ruining the Prem for me too.
I would have welcomed it on Wednesday night though!!

It's been a disappointing season and I can see why some are giving up on their seasons.

Good luck with your issues. It must be tough and I hope it improves for you.
That’s my lot on 07:28 - Mar 1 with 912 viewssainthelens

Let's look on the bright side, at least 3 sold out away ends at the Liberty from here on in, meaning rocking atmospheres, we'll take few thousand to Brum( another big day out).
Fingers crossed Cooper thinks fck it...just go for it now.
Just trying to put positive spin on it.
That’s my lot on 08:17 - Mar 1 with 879 viewsepaul

That’s my lot on 17:38 - Feb 29 by exiledclaseboy

I was just about to post similar. When things were dark for us a day out at the football was a huge release. The actual game didn’t matter. The change of pace, company and scenery made a huge difference.

Nailed it!! In part sod the actual game, I love a saturday out roughly every other week from starting off early with a cooked brekkie, with my fellow Barry Jack, the train journey to Swansea, to meeting friends, chatting with you over a cig at halftime, having a few beers to getting home slightly worse for the wear and my missus marching me up the stairs to bed, a nice bit of escapism to the strifes of daily life, when I can afford it of course........

Just to add I couldn't give a ratsarse what league we're in either, obs would be great to still be prem, but I'll be there regardless, in the blood innit........
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 8:19]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

That’s my lot on 08:27 - Mar 1 with 870 viewsSTID2017

That’s my lot on 23:44 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

I gave him the best start by guiding him to the motorway

TBH I just put Swansea in the sat nav when I went around the corner from yours and that got me home safe

That’s my lot on 08:34 - Mar 1 with 864 viewsSTID2017

Andy, sounds like you have had a tough time.
Hang on in there and use the Swans as a distraction when you feel like going.
My situation has been well documented over the last two years, so the Swans have been a temporary distraction from all the trauma life has thrown my way.
All the best and hope things improve a little bit for you in the future

That’s my lot on 09:30 - Mar 1 with 833 viewsDrGonzo

I can't disagree with the OPs sentiment. Going to watch the swans is a soul destroying experience. I've had a season ticket since the last two seasons in the Vetch and I don't enjoy going to the Liberty one bit.

If the owners aren't interested then why should I?
That’s my lot on 10:21 - Mar 1 with 802 viewsbuilthjack

That’s my lot on 09:30 - Mar 1 by DrGonzo

I can't disagree with the OPs sentiment. Going to watch the swans is a soul destroying experience. I've had a season ticket since the last two seasons in the Vetch and I don't enjoy going to the Liberty one bit.

Big difference between owners, especially the total retard incompetent idiots that we currently have, and fans.
Owners will be gone as soon as they make their money back, and more.
Good fans will be there forever.

That’s my lot on 10:39 - Mar 1 with 777 viewsJackfath

That’s my lot on 10:21 - Mar 1 by builthjack

Big difference between owners, especially the total retard incompetent idiots that we currently have, and fans.
Owners will be gone as soon as they make their money back, and more.
Good fans will be there forever.

Please define those you deem to be "good" fans. Other than those who "will be there forever" , of course. Are you suggesting those that may wish to dip in and out over a season(s), aren't "good" fans?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

That’s my lot on 10:50 - Mar 1 with 761 viewsbuilthjack

That’s my lot on 10:39 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

Please define those you deem to be "good" fans. Other than those who "will be there forever" , of course. Are you suggesting those that may wish to dip in and out over a season(s), aren't "good" fans?

I said "Good fans will be there forever".
If you don't understand, don't worry.

That’s my lot on 10:54 - Mar 1 with 751 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 10:50 - Mar 1 by builthjack

I said "Good fans will be there forever".
If you don't understand, don't worry.

Dont let him get to builthy, hes being pedantic as usual.
That’s my lot on 11:01 - Mar 1 with 746 viewsJackfath

Let's not turn this into a "I am a better fan" debate.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

That’s my lot on 11:03 - Mar 1 with 737 viewsBadlands

That’s my lot on 09:30 - Mar 1 by DrGonzo

So, really only supported during the good times (relative good times).
If the owners aren't interested then why should I? Because it is Swansea City and supporting the team, the badge the spirit doesn't mean supporting the club.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

That’s my lot on 11:32 - Mar 1 with 721 viewsJackfath

That’s my lot on 00:04 - Mar 1 by STID2017

I ended up with a dicky stomach before the game on Wednesday then was left to go on a solo tour of the West End after the game, so well looked after !!
However they are good lads and I enjoyed Wednesday and Saturday. Cheers lads

So who was you with then G?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024