Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL announcement 13:24 - Mar 19 with 4532 views3swan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51962751

Now 30th April at the earliest
EFL announcement on 15:38 - Mar 20 with 956 viewsmonmouth

EFL announcement on 13:41 - Mar 20 by union_jack

Your point is valid but my questioning of whether the FA / EFL or whoever should hand out money to bankrupt clubs such as Bury in this case would be seen a precedent and other clubs will then deliberately mismanage their club financially in an effort to get promoted knowing that they’ll be bailed out.

Aye sorry, that's what I was asking. It's a moral hazard. They could have said just this once and in future you will need to demonstrate you haven't done XYZ. That might get fans to realise that 'splashing the cash' is neither risk free nor a sensible option fo about 85% of clubs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

EFL announcement on 18:05 - Mar 20 with 905 viewssainthelens

Can only see football going ahead behind closed doors for at least 12 months, thats if it gets going at all before then.
EFL announcement on 18:07 - Mar 20 with 903 viewsDr_Winston

EFL announcement on 15:38 - Mar 20 by monmouth

Aye sorry, that's what I was asking. It's a moral hazard. They could have said just this once and in future you will need to demonstrate you haven't done XYZ. That might get fans to realise that 'splashing the cash' is neither risk free nor a sensible option fo about 85% of clubs.

To be honest this is a once in a 50 year, maybe once in a hundred year thing. I don't think an industry saving itself (and there's enough money in football for it to save itself without Government help) just this once will set a precedent.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

EFL announcement on 19:09 - Mar 20 with 869 viewsmonmouth

EFL announcement on 18:07 - Mar 20 by Dr_Winston

To be honest this is a once in a 50 year, maybe once in a hundred year thing. I don't think an industry saving itself (and there's enough money in football for it to save itself without Government help) just this once will set a precedent.

Sorry, I meant Bury still.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

EFL announcement on 19:35 - Mar 20 with 850 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024