Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" 20:19 - Mar 20 with 881 viewsdickythorpe

Great timing from Carmarthenshire county council to send out council tax bill today.

It's really lifted my morale after such a strange, worrying and shít week.

I won't forget.
Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 20:25 - Mar 20 with 861 viewsJack11

I completely agree, had mine from Swansea council yesterday. Instead of a leaflet telling me how many pot holes they'd filled in, perhaps a letter from the council leader saying look folks, I know things are shite here's what to do if you're struggling etc
Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 20:54 - Mar 20 with 787 viewsjack2jack

Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 20:25 - Mar 20 by Jack11

I completely agree, had mine from Swansea council yesterday. Instead of a leaflet telling me how many pot holes they'd filled in, perhaps a letter from the council leader saying look folks, I know things are shite here's what to do if you're struggling etc

Yep had mine today, unfortunately, I can't afford a 4x4 to traverse the roads these days, they are no better than ploughed fields, so shall be looking for a lovely discount........not.
Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 21:17 - Mar 20 with 757 viewscmajack

Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 20:54 - Mar 20 by jack2jack

Yep had mine today, unfortunately, I can't afford a 4x4 to traverse the roads these days, they are no better than ploughed fields, so shall be looking for a lovely discount........not.

With so much going on in the world ,and so much individual worry for people ,this week saw the swansea city council parking enforcement car driving around. You really couldn't make it up.
Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 21:30 - Mar 20 with 727 viewsjack2jack

Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 21:17 - Mar 20 by cmajack

With so much going on in the world ,and so much individual worry for people ,this week saw the swansea city council parking enforcement car driving around. You really couldn't make it up.

Yep, saw one driving into Mumbles this afternoon.
Hope they didn't book someone who was delivering supplies to someone.
Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 22:27 - Mar 20 with 679 viewsdickythorpe

Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 21:30 - Mar 20 by jack2jack

Yep, saw one driving into Mumbles this afternoon.
Hope they didn't book someone who was delivering supplies to someone.

I bet they were hoping to, the cúnts have it coming
Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 23:49 - Mar 20 with 619 viewsNeathJack

When did you want them to send out the annual council tax bill?
Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 00:38 - Mar 21 with 582 viewsSTID2017

Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 23:49 - Mar 20 by NeathJack

I agree, although ironic that before long all council offices will be seconded for more critical functions than those they are being used for at the moment.
So if this virus had hit earlier, there would have been no staff there to press the print and collate buttons for our bills

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 00:53 - Mar 21 with 571 viewsNeathJack

Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 00:38 - Mar 21 by STID2017

I agree, although ironic that before long all council offices will be seconded for more critical functions than those they are being used for at the moment.
So if this virus had hit earlier, there would have been no staff there to press the print and collate buttons for our bills

Irony of that aside, if people didn't pay their council tax then all the services that are provided and taken for granted would stop without the gap being funded by WG.

I swear if I see one more social media post about why don't the council stop my council tax while pretty much simultaneously moaning about the services while many, many council staff are both out there providing essential services putting their health at risk or doing the same in offices to give back room assistance while going completely unappreciated, I'm going to lose it.
Login to get fewer ads

Change on 06:52 - Mar 21 with 523 viewsdickythorpe

Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 23:49 - Mar 20 by NeathJack

Oh it's like that then is it?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 6:53]
Change "council tax" to "cancel tax" on 08:22 - Mar 21 with 462 viewsepaul

I had mine for my dads empty flat in the Sandfields, we did have the 50% empty flat reduction, theyve taken that off and the bill is now 2400 been doubled, they can f*ck off

We have a legal case in court, it's on the market but there is an issue amongst other things over the land lease which we hope to resolve in the next month or 2? it's stopped us from selling and we've had lots of offers, pain in the arris.......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024