Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... 11:15 - Mar 31 with 893 viewstheloneranger

"A list of local businesses supplying food and other essential items via delivery or collection during the coronavirus pandemic."

https://www.swansea.gov.uk/essentialsuppliers?fbclid=IwAR3ARlriqUrE74zCewPOIsN_j

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... on 13:26 - Mar 31 with 800 viewsdickythorpe

If Pennard Stores are delivering their home made pizzas and cakes then you must try them!
Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... on 13:57 - Mar 31 with 776 viewsunion_jack

Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... on 13:26 - Mar 31 by dickythorpe

If Pennard Stores are delivering their home made pizzas and cakes then you must try them!

They’re delivering locally so just put in an order and it’s coming tomorrow. Not sure how much of the wish list we’ll get but if we get the veg I’ll be very happy.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... on 18:56 - Mar 31 with 673 viewsdickythorpe

Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... on 13:57 - Mar 31 by union_jack

They’re delivering locally so just put in an order and it’s coming tomorrow. Not sure how much of the wish list we’ll get but if we get the veg I’ll be very happy.

Keep me updated Union. I think they are fantastic.
Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... on 20:07 - Mar 31 with 610 viewsunion_jack

Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... on 18:56 - Mar 31 by dickythorpe

Keep me updated Union. I think they are fantastic.

I will do Dicky. I’m only getting the staples (hopefully) tomorrow but I’ll ask what else they have. Not sure if they’re actually open to the public as we phoned it in.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... on 21:27 - Mar 31 with 535 viewsdickythorpe

Deliveries and takeaways - suppliers of food and essential items in Swansea ... on 20:07 - Mar 31 by union_jack

I will do Dicky. I’m only getting the staples (hopefully) tomorrow but I’ll ask what else they have. Not sure if they’re actually open to the public as we phoned it in.

When all this is over I'm going to gorge myself in the coffee shop, breakfast in the morning.....then a long walk to Three Cliffs Bay and back for pizza and any one of their fantastic cakes.

Christ it's unreal what you miss at this present time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024