Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safest place to shop. 21:49 - Apr 3 with 4976 viewsJack123

Must admit, last few days I have been out picking up a few things, and so far for me Tesco are pretty good, so I will be going there again when i run out.

On the bottom of the scale for me is Lidls, went there and it'a like they are making a token gesture towards keeping customers safe, I mean FU*K they have you queuing on the aisles, so basically you are standing there, with all the 2 metre separation, and along come the customers, and their face says it all, it's like hands up, I know I'm not supposed to come near you, but how the ferk can I do my shop otherwise. They grab their crisps, biscuits red faced and carry on, not their fault, rubbish planning by Lidl, oh yeah and just 2 on the tills and the queue stretching back 15 people long.. wa*kas.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 21:50]

libera nos a malo

Safest place to shop. on 19:55 - Apr 5 with 566 viewsNeath_Jack

Safest place to shop. on 19:43 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

You’ve moved on from the other professor you’ve been endlessly quoting all week then.

He's read the sky news app, with the Professor Medley’s theory on the lockdown.

He'll probably say he's been a fan of his work for years though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Safest place to shop. on 19:58 - Apr 5 with 557 viewsThebus

Safest place to shop. on 19:55 - Apr 5 by Neath_Jack

He's read the sky news app, with the Professor Medley’s theory on the lockdown.

He'll probably say he's been a fan of his work for years though.

Well where do you get your information from then....don’t tell me
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 20:03]
Safest place to shop. on 08:42 - Apr 6 with 462 viewspikeypaul

M&S Mumbles is great, limiting numbers and a bit of a queue to get in but well organised and everything available like any other day.You can also park the car underneath.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 8:43]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Safest place to shop. on 17:18 - Apr 6 with 397 viewsjack_lord

Safest place to shop. on 08:42 - Apr 6 by pikeypaul

M&S Mumbles is great, limiting numbers and a bit of a queue to get in but well organised and everything available like any other day.You can also park the car underneath.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 8:43]

Big, organised queue outside this afternoon. Not sure how long they waited. I visited one of the Tesco Extra's in cardiff and, despite all the cordoning, the security on the door were just waving shoppers in. There were at least 20, I did count, in one aisle, and the management were going nuts. Tesco Fforestfach, yesterday, were very well organised yesterday.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024