Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Doras 12:23 - Apr 18 with 1116 views1983

First night club I went to circa 1986 and loved it

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/inside-dirty-doras-l

Dirty Doras on 12:43 - Apr 18 with 1085 viewsbuilthjack

Hell of a place

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dirty Doras on 12:47 - Apr 18 with 1084 viewsNeath_Jack

Best nightclub in Swansea, used to go every Friday night, until the rave scene in Martha's kicked off.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dirty Doras on 12:51 - Apr 18 with 1051 viewsJackfath

I heard Les Ferdinand used to love it there.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dirty Doras on 12:59 - Apr 18 with 1045 views1983

Where I was introduced to warm cans of Special VAT & Breaker 👍
Seen some epic Skin Head fights in there

Dirty Doras on 13:06 - Apr 18 with 1028 viewsCaptain_Sham

I went there once on weekday night. There were about 4 other people in there. Highlight of the evening was the bouncer pulling a fat slag, who was lying on the floor after he decked her, across the dancefloor by her ponytail and then throwing her and her friend out.
When I say I went there once, I mean ONCE.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 13:09]

Its just a ride.

Dirty Doras on 14:39 - Apr 18 with 950 viewsjacktar

Dirty Doras on 13:06 - Apr 18 by Captain_Sham

I went there once on weekday night. There were about 4 other people in there. Highlight of the evening was the bouncer pulling a fat slag, who was lying on the floor after he decked her, across the dancefloor by her ponytail and then throwing her and her friend out.
When I say I went there once, I mean ONCE.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 13:09]

Oh come on now Captain, a fat slag with a ponytail, just asking for trouble mun.
They had standards to keep up after all.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024